test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck in Gon'Cra

wlc3alliancewlc3alliance Member Posts: 13 Arc User
My character is stuck in Gon'Cra system. Keeps blue screening me

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Mention the error code. That will help them to get the bottom of this when console gets their next patch.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • poseidon#9721 poseidon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Live chatting with Arc will unlock you quickly. That’s what I did when I got stuck.
  • shadow#6335 shadow Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2019
    > @sthe91 said:
    > Mention the error code. That will help them to get the bottom of this when console gets their next patch.

Hahaha did you just say "gets next patch"? These lazy TRIBBLE haven't lifted a finger to fix this issue in how long? The vast majority of game breaking bugs in this game has lasted for half a decade or more. Here is the real kicker. This week they had a universal endeavor which demanded people go to Goncra. Left and right people were crashing around me right up until I crashed. Now my character is lost until these TRIBBLE move me or fix a bug that has existed for ages. I guess my endeavor is lost. All this and they ask a whopping $300+ for a lifetime sub. Does that sound fair? They aren't going to fix this TRIBBLE until there is a massive uproar that forces them to.
  • grmpftgrmpft Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Live chatting with Arc will unlock you quickly. That’s what I did when I got stuck.

There is no ARC on the PS4 and this is a bad joke with those crashes
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    > @sthe91 said:
    > Mention the error code. That will help them to get the bottom of this when console gets their next patch.

Hahaha did you just say "gets next patch"? These lazy TRIBBLE haven't lifted a finger to fix this issue in how long? The vast majority of game breaking bugs in this game has lasted for half a decade or more. Here is the real kicker. This week they had a universal endeavor which demanded people go to Goncra. Left and right people were crashing around me right up until I crashed. Now my character is lost until these TRIBBLE move me or fix a bug that has existed for ages. I guess my endeavor is lost. All this and they ask a whopping $300+ for a lifetime sub. Does that sound fair? They aren't going to fix this TRIBBLE until there is a massive uproar that forces them to.

Contrary to you, they are not lazy they have to abide by the conditions of Sony and Microsoft in when a console patch goes out. What is to say that they are not looking into the bug as we speak? Also, we on PC have had to deal with waiting for certain patches for years. Please be patient. It is a virtue of course. You will not force them to do anything and they will try to fix it. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.