test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Higher level Jem'Hadar BOFFs

captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 896 Arc User
So today I screwed up and dismissed two of my starting Purple JH BOFFs, thinking I could repkace them with more Vanguard BOFFs (you can't).

However, this made me realise that there's no way for JH characters to recruit higher rarity Jem'Hadar. I reckon this needs to be rectified.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    The only thing that really affects is the starting abilities. Since they are not the "Vanguard" variety (3 is all you get) it makes little difference.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    The only thing that really affects is the starting abilities. Since they are not the "Vanguard" variety (3 is all you get) it makes little difference.

The regular JH boffs don't have the space traits that the JH Vanguard ones do. Not to mention I haven't seen a JH recruiting doff mission.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    hmmm did you try talking to Loriss at DS9?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    Nope. If i can re-recuit my orihinal guys from her, that would please me. But I also still think there needs to be a way of earning higher level BOFFs.

The fact that the levels don't make a ton of difference isn't something I consider hugely relevant to the request. I like to gave all purple BOFFs on all my crews.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I really wish we could recruit Very Rare Jem'hadar Officers.

We absolutely should be able to.. hopefully, one day.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.