test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Exchange Locked

gethralkin1gethralkin1 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
I just logged on today and found the Dilithium Exchange is preventing me from buying Dilithium. What's the deal? I haven't ever had this problem before and am really irritated that I can't trade my Zen in as the market is going down.

In fact, I am already taking a big loss from having left my Zen offer on the Exchange for a day because I got busy IRL.

I put in a ticket, but what's the deal Cryptic? I only log in, do my Risa mission, red alert, and trade on the Exchange. And I only use Zen that I trade on the Exchange through STO. I don't play other PWE games, so there shouldn't be a lock for the Zen I have.
Tagged:

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • gethralkin1gethralkin1 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Thanks.
  • pork77pork77 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Maybe related to this: while I was looking up the current rate for selling zen, suddenly a note appeared in read, informing me that "Due to recent purchase activity, your account is temporarily unable to sell Zen on the Exchange." I almost filed a ticket, as I'm only 29 Zen away from the discounted Discovery Starter pack I'm grinding to buy, until I found out I still can buy Zen, just not sell it.
    Funny thing is, that other than via Arc points, when that was a thing, I never bought any Zen other than in-game via dilithium, so my guess is, that something's not working correctly there.

Edit: Ooops, I may have necroed the thread, but noticed that too late. My sincerest apologies!

Edit 2: Yes, seems to be the same problem, after changing chars, the message was gone. Needless to say I do agree with garaks31, that it is annoying, and when you see it for the first time, not knowing what it means, even de-motivating to go on with the game.
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

... and of course, I'd love to have a T5/6 Kamarag, like there is a T5/6 Ambassador.