test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Battlezones (Voth Ground BZ and others)

Yeah one thing I've noticed lately is how creative some people have been to making bots that one shot the trex's and the issue of getting them before they are dead is already a problem as it is. I would suggest just possibly putting in phases on these bosses as well as site to site transports to the areas so that its simple to get there kill them and then moving to the next one without all this tag racing. As well would interfere with the way I see these bots one shotting them too.

As far as other BZ's dilithium isn't really the reason the voth one gets visited more than the others its that the others are somewhat boring and take too long to do to the point that even if they nerfed the voth one again and again it would still be more useful. The others first defera is the most annoying TRIBBLE to deal with because of how the game should have been converted to one alliance happy family for all teaming purposes long ago. SO it gets really annoying when there is not enough for whatever faction you are playing with. Then the gamma quadrant one there is one of three that actually is fun to do the others are just press f and click special skill over and over and is just boring. Personally if it were up to me and this is just a suggestion re-work that one delivering the bombs. First though change shuttles and fighters to where they have same amount of powers as starships do but give them a smaller scale on what they actually do so its more fun and less frustrating. Then after that is done change it to where the flagships of the different factions(and just go nuts making them so huge that they just look that much bigger when looking at them in a shuttle). where you are basically one of their shuttle/fighters delivering those bombs to the hur'q.

Then the delta quadrant one with the vaadwaar its problem is that it has no sequence of events as the voth one has or territory control to it. Which in comparison it makes it a bit lacking. So you've got a couple space zombies waiting in the woods for someone to help them deal with snakes that are all around them. So it really needs some immersion that you are actually moving forward or being pushed back in the grand scheme of things. As well its the same thing with nukara which it was just used as a fleet mark farming place but never really had much to it other than that. Also that Tzenkethi battle zone you might as well make it a fleet vs fleet clash like the DS9 battle from that one big fight the alliance vs the dominion had. Stick a giant line across the map showing the tug of war the fleets are having for those locations and have it be much quicker for those things to help push them back or have them push you back. I think I might have seen a map once even get to the final stage its pretty sad.

Also those ones where you have to sit in circles to keep it progressing speed that up some its one of the damn things that makes that Tzenkethi and the badlands/undine one hesitant to be completed. More so in the above mentioned especially that damn one that you can have it almost finished and if just one of those little things hits the border of it destroys the whole completion that you might have had to take an hour to do. I just like the battlezones better than queueing these TFO's but they are like the crafting system so unfriendly to the user.

Comments

• Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    i think the system doesn't "want" you to reach all 3 dinos\stations to get 6k+ dil in one run. the only solution from player side is. fill out one instance with players that know what they are doing. with streams and chat channels it is easy to coordinate ...

a new battlezone with ground and space ,ev suit environment would be nice. and a bright one not a dark wasteland like nukara. with some good rewards for time invested.