test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help, display problem

azrael605azrael605 Member Posts: 11,135 Arc User
So this isn't really a bug, but I wasn't sure where else to ask for help. Apparently my cat was playing on my keyboard and somethung has happened to the display settings that has made everything look zoomed in or blown up and I am unable to find the setting affected. I have tried various changes to screen resolution, screen size etc. Can anyone give me more ideas of where to look?
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.

Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.

Robert Heinlein

#BringBackJoshuaRiker

Comments

• ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    uhhh demand thread .....
    Alt+Enter .......
  • ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    What? Also don't necro man.
    Alt+Enter key pressing had solve your problem !

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Azrael, bug reports are exempt from the necro rule. Other forum posts are not exempt from the necro rule. So it is ok for him to provide you with advice for your problem even though it got resolved. Though I do agree this thread can be closed now. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    That does not explain in any way the reason for calling my bug report a demand thread.

Yeah, I am not sure what they were meaning by calling it a demand thread either.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.