test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Klingon character bug

two47shadestwo47shades Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I started a New Klingon tactical character and when trying the "Frend or Foe" mission in the VOR system, the system crashes every time I start it. My character gets stuck but then is kicked out. Please address and fix. Gon'Cra system is the same way.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    What is the error message that comes up? Since there is probably a correlation between the crashes in the Gon'cra system, the Vor system, and other places. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • dalanar7dalanar7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have same issue, Vor system when jumping in on launching Friend Or For get blue screen with ce-34878-0 and then starting upthat chatracter again, automatic crash. No problems with other characters, just Klingon.
  • lonewolfboi#2225 lonewolfboi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here for Friend or Foe, as well as Afterlife. Same error code as well, for both missions.
  • legion#1230 legion Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Same here
  • gnasher3i6gnasher3i6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I get a random crash when loading in any system on my old (unplayed Klingon) So I made a new character and it does the same thing, Only does it with my KDF characters.
    So KDF for me is unplayable, I have reinstalled the game but no change.

Error code:- CE-34878-0
  • wagga131272#2340 wagga131272 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same hear which is really annoying as it is the only story related trophy I need.come on get the mission fixed
  • rothusrothus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same
  • two47shadestwo47shades Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    So It is the 16th of July and still no fix to either Gon'Cra or the Vor system crash!?!? I get the same error message CE-34878-0. When are we going to see this fixed? Very frustrated with this. How can I recommend this game to anyone to play if you can't even address the these issues in a timely manner? Sad really. I don't know why I still pay the monthly membership. I have veteran status. SO I don't really need to, but I would like to think that the money I spend helps the game on the whole. I'm not seeing return on my investment.
  • legion#1230 legion Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yeah I’ve paid money for this game as well
    Starting to get really pissed the devs take their sweet TRIBBLE time fixing things
  • neoblisseyxneoblisseyx Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I was looking forward to doing a live-stream series on the Klingon story, but these bugs make it frakking (wrong franchise, I know, but right now I don't give a darn) impossible!