test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Console Game

jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
E3 got me thinking, MMOs are great but I always wanted a Star Trek PS4 game with an actual story and care put in to it like we see with CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 or BioWare's Mass Effect Trilogy.

So if you guys have any bright ideas....list them below.

Here is mine:

Star Trek: Uprising

Platforms: PS4, Xbox, & PC / Action & RPG

Rated: M

Summary

Its time of peace and expansion for the Federation in the early 24th Century, Starfleet defeated the Cardassians after a long savage war. Picking up the peaces of shattered colonies and restoring devastated defenses is merely the beginning. As both sides lick their wounds and begin talks of a unprecedented 2nd neutral zone known as the DMZ, frustration and nerves start to fray. Meanwhile as a small time farmer in the outer reaches of the Federation you could care less of politics and the game of who gets what in galactic affairs, you were on the winning side after all. Then without warning Cardassians beam down with troops and colonizing equipment and order you and your new young family to leave your home. Thousands of colonists face a similar fate. A few years later you join Starfleet to forget that horrible day & to maybe rewrite the wrongs done to you. On a routine patrol your ship runs across a former Federation world in the DMZ overran with starving refugees displaced by the treaty. The Federation merely lets it all go on till one by one, planet after planet is being taken by the Cardassians. As a Starfleet officer you are duty bound to follow the treaty to the letter. What you are about to undertake is treason, but if the cause is just, is it really treason to fight for your fellow Federation citizens when Starfleet refuses to do it?

This is story of betrayal & revenge, this is the story of the Marquis.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"

Comments

• bisonmen#2944 bisonmen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hi I'm just here to report a bug on a Star Trek online for the PS4 I'm being kicked out of the game by entering tzenkethi Battlezone
  • bisonmen#2944 bisonmen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    if you wish to contact me use PlayStation messaging
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    hi I'm just here to report a bug on a Star Trek online for the PS4 I'm being kicked out of the game by entering tzenkethi Battlezone

There is a bug Report section on the forums.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/ps4-gameplay-bug-reports
    That will be a more viable location to report a bug rather than co-opt a thread that has nothing to do with bugs.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)