test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing a promo ship that i obtained

jadzia8jadzia8 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
hey, i ahve a problem. i completed the 2014 Dyson Science Destroyer event, but then i deleted the character i did it on and ever since i deleted that character my option reclaim that ship from the reputation store is grayed out. is there anything that can be done to solve this problem?

@jadzia8

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Have you gone to support with this problem? Also, probably was not a wise decision to delete that character in the first place but you probably learned that one.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • lworld184lworld184 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Saturday, June 29th at around 3pm or so, I was granted a R&D Promotional Prize pack. I unpacked the ship i wanted, in this case it was the brand new Discovery Constitution Flight Deck Cruiser T6. I went to post the item on the Exchange for sale, and my entire game crashed. I logged back in to the game thinking nothing of it. The game crashes from time to time anyway. However, my ship was gone. It wasn't in my inventory, nor was it posted on the exchange, or qued in the sell area. I thought that maybe it was a bug, because sometimes when you post items to the exchange they dont show it in the posted items roster. You have to log completely then return and they will appear. I was informed about this by a friend who helped me calm down when I thought all of my items were gone lol. I did that and it didn't reveal my item. I filed a ticket immediately.

I am posting this to make players and developers aware that this has happened. A friend also experienced a similar situation and support was kind enough to restore his item. Im hoping that someone will see this and be mindful that things can vanish so be sure to turn your protected status on. I couldnt use that feature for my ship because i wouldnt have been able to post it while protected status was on. Just be careful and take screen shots. I would have if i knew this would happen.

Best Wishes.
  • lworld184lworld184 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Hello Everyone,

On Saturday, June 29th, 2019... at around 3:00pm or so, I was granted a Promotional R&D Prize pack. I unpacked the ship that I wanted, in this case it was the brand new Discovery Constitution Flight Deck Cruiser. I was excited and went to post the item on the exchange. I put the ship into the sell que and then my whole game crashed. I didnt think anything of it considering that the game crashes from time to time anyway. When i logged back into the game, I noticed that my ship wasnt in my inventory. So i checked the sell que and it wasnt there either. A friend of mine a week or so ago told me that there was a bug where items vanish on the exchange. He instructed me to log off completely, then return, and that would reveal the items that have been posted to the exchange. I thought that by doing this my ship would be there. Unfortunately, it wasnt. I filed a ticket immediately.

Im posting this thread just to make players and devs aware that this happened. Another friend of mind had a similar situation happen to him and support was kind enough to accommodate his misplaced item. I hope that i can as well. Be sure to turn your item protected status on if you dont plan on using them or selling them ect. Because things can vanish in the game.

Best wishes.

:smile: