What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

on STO is the ruber banding fix thats why i quit 2 years ago

Answers

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Also, this post belongs in the PC, Network, and other Technical Issues section of the Support sub-forum and has nothing to do with the now-gone Foundry. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    No the Rubberbanding/Lag and power tray misfires are def not fixed.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the game upgraded my BB from standard max speed of 8mbps to superfast with speeds up to 80mbps. Not resolved problem

Speed test before having to close the game as Dyson Battlezone was rubberbanding like it was fashion was at 74mpbs.
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    aricamarajade#4600 aricamarajade Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Well Kobali became playable again so did a try. Several missions and spots or TFO's and maps still have bad lagg and rubberbanding.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Well Kobali became playable again so did a try. Several missions and spots or TFO's and maps still have bad lagg and rubberbanding.

This is a thread on the foundry. This not a thread relating to rubberbanding or lag. I suggest you either create a thread in the correct support forum or create a support ticket.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    No information in original post. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.