test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Doff missions binding doffs again

kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
title says it all, sending doffs off on missions or doing research binds them, the bug has returned.

Comments

• borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Did they undo the last bug that did that ?
  • kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Yes they undid it and unbound the doffs last time, took a while for them to fix, hopefully they will do it again soon. I did submit a bug report in game as well yesterday, but still have not gotten a response yet.
  • stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Same problem here :(
  • wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I noticed that its back after seeing this post, I guess somone fed the gremlins after midnight again
  • vexjvexj Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I didn't notice it at first, but I can see most of my list is now bound after a couple days of doffing. Ones I didn't use as actives or craft with or research for R&D either. Will submit in game ticket as well, might help.
  • lemminger83lemminger83 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Unfortunately, I can confirm this.
    qc13grtl44vw.png
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Same here. Now one may wonder how they could break something previously patched. It's quite simple, sloppy programming. The last patch was inserted into a older build so when it became the new build it undid previous fixes. The previous fix to 'Stranded' is broke again as well which tells me this is exactly what happened.
  • umbersawumbersaw Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem here. Becoming an increasing pain with doffs stuck in my overflow and expired exchange doffs stuck in my mail causing a backlog of other items I can't place on the exchange.
    They did not fix this with the last patch (6-27). I hope they fix this again, soon...
  • wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    kaosbain wrote: »
    They did not fix this with the last patch (6-27). I hope they fix this again, soon...

fingers crossed that they dont fix it then break it again in the patch after that lol
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Can happen if they made the new patches on a version of the code that did not have the Doff fix included.

In the past that happened when Delta Rising released. The new Delta Reputation was built on code that did not have the self-opening Marks Packs code included. That problem was not corrected for well over a month.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Another patch (7-2) still no fix.
    Again another patch (7-3) still no fix.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Usually emergency maintenance does not fix these issues, maybe see if it is in Thursday's patch (except July 4).
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    I'm just disappointed that something that was fixed before is taking so long to fix again.
  • sss#1855 sss Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I just hope it get fixed before Summer event ends ... i need space for those Risians
  • umbersawumbersaw Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's taking a long time to fix seeing as its a major game mechanic and was fixed previously... it's becoming a real pain!
  • stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Any news about fixing? I'm very disappointed. Its summer event and can not grind birds and monkeys on Risa.
    I feel, that doffing will be remove enterely from game. :'(
  • soundofvalhalla#4224 soundofvalhalla Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I can confirm this bug has returned to Xbox as well. Made a post in Xbox Bugs section.
    Patch notes (7-11) says this has been fixed. Hope it is true.