test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hardpoint problems (Disco Connie, Gemini Class), D7 TOS Skin missing

rickvic#6033 rickvic Member Posts: 129 Arc User
Sorry for bad english, its not my native language.

The new Disco Conny has a problem with the hardpoint for the phasers on the lower site of the saucer. the port and starboard one seems only to be used if you equip the weapons which come with the ship. I have tested the TOS phasers from K13 and they use only the center foward lower hardpoint, even for targets left and right in the lower area. it would be nice to fix this so other weapons use this emitters too.

I have also luckily got the D7 and the Skin Option for the grey tos skin is missing, i also own the temporal d7 so i thought this skin is unlocked too (like on the connie)

Another problem are the Hardpoints on the Gemini class. Other TOS ships use the dome on the aft of the ship for the backward phasers, while the Gemini fire the aft phasers from the bridge. A lot of ships use the Bridge as a hardpoint for the Omni weapons, so maybe there is a coding error in the model so the aft phasers use the omni hardpoint instead of the normal ones for TOS ships (dome).

There are also some strange hardpoint issues on other ships but that would be to much for this thread.

Comments