test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Terran Guerrilla Combat Armor Not Completing

All of the 14 day event rewards that I had slotted and made progress toward auto-completed except for the Terran Guerrilla Combat Armor. That one is still in the queue. Is this working as intended, or a bug?

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    All of the 14 day event rewards that I had slotted and made progress toward auto-completed except for the Terran Guerrilla Combat Armor. That one is still in the queue. Is this working as intended, or a bug?
    Featured TFOs were excluded from that auto-complete so it's working as intended.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    You can use the actual event tokens to complete.. so WAI
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I hope not too late for you, but for catching up, if enough days left in relation to how many TFO commendations you have on the chars (slotted or not) I'd recommend doing the new event for item on another char than the one(s) you are doing the old one(s) for item(s), if possible and slotted, and for minimal completion (dedicate a different char for each item's project, if possible and if needing to catching up)

ofc if you can play more across the multiple events, fine and good for you, but you get a limited number of commendations possible per event on one character, hence it usually would have been better to catch up on different chars while working on the new project on another

I just caught up on my two old missing TFO's events along with the new one that way. (3 chars in this case, or more, for being able to claim the items this time.) this ofc only regarding a claiming advice, you may play as you want and slot as you want :) just careful not to mix up and accidentally "waste", and also not to exhaust self.

In any case, for the coming term, as long as the old project(s) still slotted, and (new) currency still matches, there will still be another TFO for you to catch up if missed this one for that purpose... :) it's just that cca is an easy one to catch up on.