test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

C store purchase question

So I'm a little confused about certain purchases from the c store for example solo uniform purchases such as the 23rd c command tunic give me a notification that this item will unlock for all fed characters but when I look at the 23rd bundle with 3 uniforms and the shuttle it doesn't say wether or not it unlocks account wide so my question is do I have to purchase the 2323rd c uniforms individually or does the 23rd c bundle count for all fed characters?

Also I'm aware this is a forum for discussions but I'm not to sure we're I should be asking this question.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    Uniforms in bundles will unlock for all characters, even ones you haven't made yet.
    Almost all items in the C-Store unlock for your account (Ships, Bundles, Costumes, etc.), but some other items such as pets and bridge officers tend to be only for the character you buy it on.
    Always check the description though, and if in doubt, do exactly what you just did and ask questions.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Also if I remember correctly, that 23-th century shuttle will be unlocked for all Feds on account, but it will be accessible for claiming only in Shipyard - not from C-Store directly.