test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

anyone else got their unfinished event project go poof?

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
I had some toons that did not get the auto complete for old event projects... it was suppose to auto complete with this patch but it just ended up going poof. nothing to claim. anyone else get this result?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Were they originally in the second horizontal position when we could have two Projects per row? The first completed last week and this moved into the first horizontal position?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    what toons had projects on them and what were the projects?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    At one point it was possible to have 10 event rep projects running at once. Each slot had a current and upcoming project slot. At some point they changed the UI so you could only see the current project in each slot. Well, eventually they seem to have simply deleted the upcoming projects.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    @darkbladejk

I still have a project on two separate characters that haven't resolved yet and are still open.
    @ichaerus1 is handle

Character 1: Kholdan Hates-Geko
    Project: Mirror Invasion - Agony Phaser Torpedo

Character 2: Jiransa Netheryn
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    @darkbladejk

I still have a project on two separate characters that haven't resolved yet and are still open.
    @ichaerus1 is handle

Character 1: Kholdan Hates-Geko

Character 2: Jiransa Netheryn

Just for clarification, how many of the event currencies do you have in each of these?​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    i have 20+ toons with unfinished 1. columb -2.columb missions ,still counting the rest , i think a fix will come next week
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The second column is why I asked the OP about it. So far crickets.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    Any Projects that award items loke Doffs require you to have an open 'Doff' (ie if your character max is 100 Doffs and you have 100 Doffs; the project Won'T complete and if DOESN'T put said awarded Doff into your overflow bag.) You have to free up a Doff slot (IE Dismiss a doff) for it to put the awarded Doff onto your character inventory and properly complete.)
    ^^^
    That could account for some of the issues with Events not completing described above.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    does this include ship project events as well?
    cos I have about 3 that didn't auto complete
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Were they originally in the second horizontal position when we could have two Projects per row? The first completed last week and this moved into the first horizontal position?

Not sure what you mean by 2nd column. I dont know so I dont think I had any in 2nd coloumn. There is only 5 or 6? slots you can slot event projects... of those some most toons had all there event projects finish... only 2 did not. then after patch those events all went poof, it was unsloted. I dont think they had any filled, so 0/14. sorry forget what both projects was... but 1 was crystal event thou, not sure for what item.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    There used to be two columns for projects-the current project and upcoming project. Slot something in each of them and when one is done the other automatically slots.

Looks like they took the upcoming column away though.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.