What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Wish List

2»

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    The one thing I absolutely, positively want for the Romulans is Tier 6 Dyson Science Destroyer(s). I loved these ships at Tier 5, they look awesome and they are Science Vessels.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    The one thing I absolutely, positively want for the Romulans is Tier 6 Dyson Science Destroyer(s). I loved these ships at Tier 5, they look awesome and they are Science Vessels.

Most definitely :) And not only are they fully functional science ships in their base configuration, they can switch roles to tac or eng (depending on which sub version the particular one is) with a push of a button.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    We have a Republic ship in Z-store that IS Warp core enabled. The Silik cruiser.

pretty sure the borgified cruiser is too, but I think that's a lobi ship
    I'd just like more clothing options and a pair of cross faction uniforms. I don't know if KDF roms have the same probelm as Fed Roms, but the rom can't wear fed uniforms, adn the fed Boffs cant wear Rom uniforms.
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    All four T5 and T6 Tal'Shiar Adapted Ships come equipped with the Tal'Shiar Adapted Borg Warp Cores.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    > @huijian said:
    > How about giving Roms a real faction of their own. New Romulus is also a disaster, after having YEARS to get that place in order they haven't completed any infrastructure or development. The Romulan Republic is clearly the laziest bunch of Roms ever, what a disgrace. If Sela was still in charge I bet things would be different.

Sela would have gotten them extinct due to her incompetence.....about the only one of the Tal Shiar’s crimes she wasn’t directly implicated in was destroying Romulus. As it is, D’Tan is probably content for her to be in a Fed prison because she’d be torn apart by mobs if they actually tried to put her on trial publicly
  • Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    I dunno. The game's timeline makes little sense to me.
    Here ya go.
    XyuIaBH.png

I knew what the timeline was Som, but as @jonsills mentioned in the thread below yours, everything seems hyperaccelerated and is something of an annoyance to me.

I do like your idea on a better color palette. Maybe not for the mil/duty uniforms but definately for the off-duty/civilian attire would be most welcome. Its pretty drab and subdued for a supposedly "passionate" people.
    ~Shia~

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 65, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 65, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 65, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 63, Rom Tac
    Sukima, Lvl 65, Fed Vul Sci

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anointed Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    if we could have also the clothes wore by Sela in the mission Survivor, I would be happy.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    We have a Republic ship in Z-store that IS Warp core enabled. The Silik cruiser.
    pretty sure the borgified cruiser is too, but I think that's a lobi ship
    I'd just like more clothing options and a pair of cross faction uniforms. I don't know if KDF roms have the same probelm as Fed Roms, but the rom can't wear fed uniforms, adn the fed Boffs cant wear Rom uniforms.
    dcxqzeu-8304855b-aa10-4087-8406-0c2fc5327887.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFmYzc2NzczLTk0MWQtNDQzNi04MzM4LTc2NzZlYWE3OTY5Y1wvZGN4cXpldS04MzA0ODU1Yi1hYTEwLTQwODctODQwNi0wYzJmYzUzMjc4ODcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.SQToZLB4P9A-9TGR0ySa3HY6A9p2AlGJ3oyL-8NhEwg
    Yeah it's A or B for the most part.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    reafisreafis Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    I do wonder with the rumours that the picard series will touch on it, if we might get some work on romulans and new romulus
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    reafis wrote: »
    I do wonder with the rumours that the picard series will touch on it, if we might get some work on romulans and new romulus
    At the minimum I hope we see some new Romulan ships, that could mean we'll see new Romulan C-Store ships. Though of course, it could be that we'll get "rag tag" Romulan ships, stuff scrounged together after the destruction of Romulus, which won't fit "classic" Romulan beauty ideals.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    koppsterkoppster Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Another plasma omni that can be paired with crafted/lockbox beams please. It's still the only energy type in the game without this.
This discussion has been closed.