test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Select Screen Brightness issue

Hello, this is almost a direct copy from a support ticket suggesting to post it here.

The Character Selection Screen with the 'Arctic Climate' is a blinding white that I cannot dull without degrading all monitor performance.

I have tried a few things not related to the game and in game but no matter what[without degrading the whole experience] it's just a bright Arctic white, so much white just pure on bright light white Arctic Climate. There's still fidelity in the image the finer details are still visible, it's just simply too bright white.

I have already contacted my monitor manufacturer and had my monitor and profile verified as functioning proper, short of taking it in to a service center. They have suggested I reach out to the game support and verify that the image presented is indeed suppose to be bright white as is with so much of it at or near the colour code "ffffff".

Screenshots are pointless as the image is indeed displaying proper and support verified that also, it's just too bright, so much Arctic white.

As is, I need sunglasses to get past that screen, that is not a joke.

Comments

• Options
    dunblas#4490 dunblas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same problem here it's almost completely whiteout. I'm running the latest Nvidia driver 26.21.14.3064 dated 5/5/2019. GTX1070.
  • Options
    infinityyul#1974 infinityyul Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    So the issue is half solved, now when I login I still sunglasses but 'tooning' a few times fixes the issue.

It's like there's a added layer of light that gets removed or something giving a nice Arctic planet like seen in the loading screens without all the blinding white light.