test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dranuur Gauntlet - Killed Dreadnoughts don't count or only count sometimes

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
edited June 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Destroyed Dreadnoughts only count far in between. Killed like 15 Dreadnoughts today and only 6 were count. Can't reach the optional that way and there isn't enought time to kill 30 Dreadnoughts or more to get the 9 count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=165VMvyqMao
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by doctorstegi on

Comments

• alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    I haven't tried dranuur gauntlet for dreadnoughts yet, but another great one is Hive Onslaught, the borg tactical cubes counts as dreadnoughts.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    This is still not fixed. Dreadnoughts count randomly and the optional kill 9 dreadnoughts is rarely ever reached because of that. We just had Tholians and killed about 16 Dreadnoughts but yet only 7 of them were counted and we did not get the bonus from the Optional.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    yea it seems that there are different types of dreads spawning and now all of them count. thats defnitly annoying
    felisean wrote: »
    yea it seems that there are different types of dreads spawning and now all of them count. thats defnitly annoying
    Can you elaborate on that comment cause it doesn't make any sense.

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited May 2019

I think he means not all of the dreadnoughts count towards the optional instead of now all of them count towards the optional. Just a typo. Thanks. :)

P.S. Edited my post since it should be optional and not endeavor. Oops. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    sthe91 wrote: »

I think he means not all of the dreadnoughts count towards the endeavor instead of now all of them count towards the endeavor. Just a typo. Thanks. :)

Just that i m not talking about endeavors but about the optional of the TFO.

I added a video for the Devs so they can see what I'm talking about, its been almost 7 weeks since i first reported the issue
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Someone mentioned you may have to do at least a hidden percentage amount of damage on the Dreadnought to get credit, don't know.

I do know that the Planet Killers in the Undine BZ don't count. The Undine Tethys Dreadnoughts that show up at capture points and the Voth Citadel Ships that show up in the Voth counterattack do count.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    Someone mentioned you may have to do at least a hidden percentage amount of damage on the Dreadnought to get credit, don't know.

I do know that the Planet Killers in the Undine BZ don't count. The Undine Tethys Dreadnoughts that show up at capture points and the Voth Citadel Ships that show up in the Voth counterattack do count.

Your first comment doesn't make any sense and the rest has nothing to do with Dranuur Gauntlet.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    What do you mean no sense? There have been reports that you must do a certain amount of damage to the Dreadnought to get credit for the kill. What that is as far as a percentage is not known. Does this make sense!!

The other 'irrelevant' stuff, as you so graciously pointed out, is relevant. It points to other inconsistencies in the way certain 'Dreadnoughts' are/are not being counted.

It doesn't matter if it's Optionals or Endeavors, what matters is how KILLS are COUNTED.

You're welcome.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    What do you mean no sense? There have been reports that you must do a certain amount of damage to the Dreadnought to get credit for the kill. What that is as far as a percentage is not known. Does this make sense!!

The other 'irrelevant' stuff, as you so graciously pointed out, is relevant. It points to other inconsistencies in the way certain 'Dreadnoughts' are/are not being counted.

It doesn't matter if it's Optionals or Endeavors, what matters is how KILLS are COUNTED.

You're welcome.

It makes no sense in how the dreadnought get destroyed or how many people make little or much damage on it because if the Dreadnought is destroyed it should count towards the TFO Optional. The other stuff is "irrelevant" because the phenomenon of Dreadnoughts not counting is in Dranuur Gauntlet only and only towards the TFO Optional. Also this is was the post is about the TFO Optional Dranuur Gauntlet nothing else so yeah the rest is irrelevant cause it doesn't happen there.

This post has been brought up on April 15th the same issue is still occurring. Is this ever going to get fixed? Or do we leave it like so many other things untouched broken and move on?