test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What type of science uniform would you like to see

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
If you had a choice of science uniforms worn by people throughout the entire Star Trek series what ones would you like to see added to the C store that you could buy personally I would like the one that the ocean scientist had from Star Trek 4 the voyage home
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Dr. Crusher's Lab Coat. Preferably as a chest piece like the Ennis Vest so it can be worn over uniforms.
    Medical still counts as Science. ;)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    not a science uniform, but to go along with Crusher's lab coat, Scotties vest from V and maybe a lab coat like the one Belanna wore time to time
    Spock.jpg

not a science uniform, but to go along with Crusher's lab coat, Scotties vest from V and maybe a lab coat like the one Belanna wore time to time

Scotty's vest I think is already in game in the Dilithium Store as the Engineer's Vest.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Scotty's vest I think is already in game in the Dilithium Store as the Engineer's Vest.

Ah! nice to know! thanks
    Spock.jpg

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    If you had a choice of science uniforms worn by people throughout the entire Star Trek series what ones would you like to see added to the C store that you could buy personally I would like the one that the ocean scientist had from Star Trek 4 the voyage home

This!​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User

Ah! nice to know! thanks

Sadly it costs something like 2M Dilthium.
    duasyn wrote: »
    Sadly it costs something like 2M Dilthium.

That's the Enterprise era MACO outfit. The Engineer's Vest is 1.25 mil with the Fleet Dilithium Mine discount. Without... maybe closer to 1.5 mil.
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    I probably deserve a phaser to the face for this one, but R'Mor's uniform from VOY. I'm one of the few folk who think that the square-shoulder look was neat, even if I prefer (and want in-game!!) the late DS9 and Nemesis uniforms.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Telek_R'Mor
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,248 Community Moderator
    I wouldn't mind being able to use some of the costumes already in-game that we see scientist characters wearing.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind being able to use some of the costumes already in-game that we see scientist characters wearing.
    Like this one?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    Oh yea... I also want Satra's jacket.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    I like the idea of the romulan out from from voyager I totally forgot about it
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Dr. Crusher's Lab Coat. Preferably as a chest piece like the Ennis Vest so it can be worn over uniforms.
    Medical still counts as Science. ;)

This! Lab Coats!
    Seen in most of the series. Would love em ingame.
    QnRAvWl.jpg
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    All I want is a clipboard offhand and a simple white labcoat with optional bloodspatters. Also a /tick emote to go along with the clipboard. Which certainly won't be used in infiltrating places and doing crimes.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    Lab coats I would definitely like to see. Romulan outfit would be really nice.
This discussion has been closed.