test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

For sale exchange items going missing overnight?

recon2130recon2130 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
Hi guys,

I've raised a ticket for help and given them any information I could think of to help speed along the support process, but I wanted to see if anyone else has this problem?

So last night I decided I needed a quick infusion of EC. I bought x10 lockbox keys using Zen bought via this website and paypal, bought my keys, and then placed them on the exchange. It was the last thing I did so I then logged off for the night. I've logged on this afternoon after the patch and my keys are gone.

They're not in my inventory, bank, account bank, or on my for sale list on the exchange. I'm also fairly confident they have not been sold because my EC balance is the same, and I don't have a message in mail about the items being sold.

I know the purchase stuck because I used to the remaining zen to prop up my dilithium and that's still at the post purchase figure.

I'm hoping its just the patch playing tricks, anyone else got the problem? Tips/Advice?

f5wv5oopvg0r.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Switch back to the Buy tab and back to Sell again, and the keys should re-appear. It's been an issue for a while now, unfortunately. Another issue is if you had more than one page of items, and one page worth sold, you might be on page 2 of 1 and nothing shows up until you flip back to 1.

If they truly disappeared, tell support as much detail as you can, approximate time when you purchased the keys, when you listed the keys, what character you listed on, etc.
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    Unless you have multiple characters and somehow mis-remembered what character you put the keys up for sale on prior to playing the last character you thought you did the transaction on - as the person said above, your only poptiion is the Cryptic Ticket process with you providing as much info as you can, and see what their logs say, and what they ultimately decide. :(
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    Was there a message in your mail about items that were returned to you? In order to retrieve you have to go to the mail console and retrieve your mail from there.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    I've heard of the exchange deleting items before but its incredibly rare. I'd recommend notifying customer support immediately about it, Cryptic usually fixes the issue decently quickly.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.