test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anti-Time Entanglement Singularity

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
edited April 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just started working on my T6 Temporal Rep and I noticed today that I no longer have this trait any longer. The icon was greyed out on my power tray and I was puzzled, so I went to my traits to look and it's no longer in my list.

Anyone else experiencing this?

This is on my main-Jacob@echatty

Edit: I just looked on another toon same account and she has the T5 rep, but no trait anymore in her list (though she wasn't using it)

After going through nine toons I think I can safely say this trait is gone now. No one who has T5 Temporal rep has it anymore.

Is this a bug or will I get it back when I get to T6?
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    I don't know if it is a bug or not but I do find it funny that in the description of the trait it is called Anti-Time Engaglement instead of Anti-Time Entanglement.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I found my problem. Looking in my traits again I found it had become unslotted.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D