test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nanofiber Insulated Jacket

Hoping that someone can tell me how to set the proper colors for this jacket.

The ARC seems to not have a guide yet. Neither does the wiki. :/
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

Comments

• Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    Hoping that someone can tell me how to set the proper colors for this jacket.

The ARC seems to not have a guide yet. Neither does the wiki. :/

Kinda new to be added to the wiki..Let the wiki editors enjoy the game a lil bit first.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I'd say for the main body start with the default Discovery blue, then make it a bit darker, with a dark grey for the shoulders. If you can at least approximate the colors you can start fine tuning. Also I noticed that the metalic parts don't seem to follow departmental colors.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I'd say for the main body start with the default Discovery blue, then make it a bit darker, with a dark grey for the shoulders. If you can at least approximate the colors you can start fine tuning. Also I noticed that the metalic parts don't seem to follow departmental colors.

Well they seem to be "emergency gear" so it would be kind of odd if they did follow department colors as you can't really say before hand who ends up in a shuttle crash.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    A fleetmate of mine made a guide that I have been using.

It seems pretty accurate to me.. or at least on point with how it looks on the in game NPC's.

You can see it here.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited May 2019

It seems pretty accurate to me.. or at least on point with how it looks on the in game NPC's.

You can see it here.

Yo. Kyle and I are always somewhat thorough with our disco themed outfit’s colors. Even though we don’t have any Disco toons we simply “start” them just to get the default colors out of the principle char editor (tac,sci, eng) and then transport them on any variations on the existing chars. In short this “should" indeed be what the NPCs are wearing. :)

By the way. Has that nanofiber jacket at any time been worn on the show or is this an STO made up one?

Pike wore something rather different on Boreth. :/

disco_2.12d.jpg

00002595.jpg
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    I have never seen it in the show, I am pretty sure it's a 'STO Exclusive.'

Hope Kyle doesn't mind me posting his link, I knew people might appreciate having the accurate color scheme. I know I do. :smile:
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I have never seen it in the show, I am pretty sure it's a 'STO Exclusive.'

Hope Kyle doesn't mind me posting his link, I knew people might appreciate having the accurate color scheme. I know I do. :smile:

Na not at all. He jumps on every opportunity to show off anyway. :D

We just should tease him later that he picked the wrong underwear for that outfit and everybody hates him now. :p
    animated.gif
  • Options

We just should tease him later that he picked the wrong underwear for that outfit and everybody hates him now. :p

:lol::lol::lol:

Definitely.
  • Options
    reptilecynrikreptilecynrik Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @seaofsorrows said:
    > I have never seen it in the show, I am pretty sure it's a 'STO Exclusive.'
    >
    > Hope Kyle doesn't mind me posting his link, I knew people might appreciate having the accurate color scheme. I know I do. :smile:

Hey! ^^
    Thanks very much for posting it!!! :3
    I don't mind. In fact I am happy you did it.
    May this one help you guys to enjoy the free outfit even more.
    :-)
  • Options
    reptilecynrikreptilecynrik Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > Na not at all. He jumps on every opportunity to show off anyway. :D
    >
    > We just should tease him later that he picked the wrong underwear for that outfit and everybody hates him now. :p

Oh... yes... I should have taken the normal Discovery pants... not the special ones.
    XD
    But the colors should work, anyway.
    ^^"
  • Options
    Would be mega nice if Cryptic would place the next PvE on that ice planet. :)
    animated.gif
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User

You can see it here.

Thanks SoS. That looks Great! :smiley:
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    > @seaofsorrows said:
    > I have never seen it in the show, I am pretty sure it's a 'STO Exclusive.'
    >
    > Hope Kyle doesn't mind me posting his link, I knew people might appreciate having the accurate color scheme. I know I do. :smile:

Hey! ^^
    Thanks very much for posting it!!! :3
    I don't mind. In fact I am happy you did it.
    May this one help you guys to enjoy the free outfit even more.
    :-)

Ha.. I have never seen you on this board.. probably because Pete is here, I get it man. :lol:

You can see it here.

Thanks SoS. That looks Great! :smiley:

Happy to help, but I just reposted someone elses work. :smile:
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Yeah the Nanofiber Jacket is STO exclusive they didn't think there was enough time change it (since Cryptic's devs didn't know of Pike's jacket until they saw the episode), it was in the live stream after the patch.

That said you can always think of the Nanofiber ones as emergency gear meant to be stored in the shuttles in case they're needed, while what Pike wears is standard issue meant to use when ever it's needed. In both cases they seem to love frostbite in the fingers based on the lack of gloves or mittens.
  • Options
    redwatchmanredwatchman Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Sorry for necromancy on this post, but it's the closest I could find to talking about the colors of this jacket. I get a very limited color palette of options for this jacket and cannot actually match Discovery colors on it. I get either too much red so it's kind of purple, or too teal. I can't match the color the Discovery uniforms can pick because it's not available.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,321 Community Moderator
    If you know that you're necroing a thread, then why? Start a new thread. Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.