test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Oculus: I can probably get it working. I learned a bit about droid maintenance thanks to HK 51. *Oculus is still dressed in a makeshift mercenary gear. Armor more similar to mandalorians than a Sith assassin* I should probably get changed.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    jakara: im just trying to figure out why she bought a busted droid in the first place.

jaessa: whered she get it from?

jakara: some guy named quintus.

jaessa: i heard of that guy, what he sells is always top of the line and in good quality if he couldnt fix up this droid i think we're ganna need more then some basic maintenance knowledge to get this thing running.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: now we wait for the shake I guess.

Nick: Sounds like the Hur'q are chewing on the Station's comms. There's not much we can do from up here. We'll fight on up here.

*The Tepes continues to fly around fast enough to stay out of swarmer range. Its turrets taking out pursuing swarmers. The Railgun now shows itself on the Tepes. Taking aim at a swarmer and firing, sending the slug right through the swarmer and destroying it in an instant. The railgun reloads as the Turrets continue to open fire on the Swarmers following*

Nick: Goddamn, I love this new Railgun!
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Oculus: Could be you just don't have the right parts. This thing is atleast three thousand years old. I'll take a look at it after I get changed. *she goes into her room and gathers up some of her more casual robes*

Jessica: *She sighs* Thank you for notifying me. I'll be at the bridge in a second and then I'll decide what to do. *she tries to wave the kids over to her*

Ethrit: yep.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Fiona goes and runs to Jessica: Mama Safe.

Leo runs to: I know, I know. Mama called us over, why Mama?

Fiona: Yeah, Why?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    *the waiter comes back with her chocolate shake*

waiter: here you are, i hope its to your liking. heres your change and receipt and thank you for coming we hope to see you again soon. *he gives a soft smile and hurriedly walks off.*

jakara: maybe she got it as a pet project or something, should wait for her to get back maybe. *grunts and picks up the package the droid is in.* jaessa could you grab that case? *walks into the ship.*

jaessa: sure. *picks it up following jakara.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Oculus: Well it can't hurt for me to take a look, I won't break anything. *she calls out from her room, changing out of her armor and into her relaxed sith robes, reminiscent of Visa's marr's robes but instead they lack the skirt and are designed for more mobility, the top tight against her body and the bottoms pants with the top extended to cover her waist better*

Ethrit: Time to go then.

Jessica: I need to go to the bridge for work so I need to take you back to our quarters.
    Briana: let's go I guess. This shake Is in a To-go thing *leaves a 1000 Credit coin on the table under an empty plate before standing up*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Leo: Aw. But Mommy is asleep, and so is Nyssa and Jamie.

Fiona: Okay,
    Ancient Griffon insult

jakara: i *grunts* guess. *she says pulling out the droid setting it on the floor.* im not much of a mechanic or what ever you call people that work on droids around here but that thing does look pretty screwed up.

jaessa: aaww poor little guy. i hope we can get him working again.
    Oculus: *comes out having also changed her eye mask* I don't know if I can get him working but I can atleast probably figure out what's wrong with him. Ethrit has a T3 unit himself so he'd probably be better suited for this. *she gets out some tools and starts checking the T3's internals for what's wrong with him*

Jessica: I know but we may need to go help auntie Krys.

Zach: I understand Mama.
    Leo: Okay, lets go help Auntie Krys.

Fiona: YEAH!
    Ancient Griffon insult

*oculus is unable to find out whats wrong, the damage is too complex for just basic maintenance knowledge.*

jaessa: you look nice. *she says to oculus crouching down inspecting the droid herself.*
    Oculus: Thank you. *she smiles* I think you look beautiful too. *she closes up the part of the T3 she was looking at* Okay I can see what he couldn't fix it it's like someone took a lightsaber to his internals. Basically all of this in here is junk we will need to replace most of the circuitry and the tech if we want to have a hope of turning him on.

*Jessica smiles and kisses each of their foreheads leading the kids back to their quarters*

Jessica: Be good for Mommy okay?
    jakara: well its brianas droid anyway i guess we'll see what she wants.

jaessa: yeah, and thanks. *slightly grins.*
    Oculus: Well it will probably be a bit before she gets back wanna relax together Jaessa? Just sip some hot cocoa and watch something?
    Briana: *after walking for a bit with Ethrit, she walks up the ramp of the ship* I'm home.
    Leo: Okay, Mama.

Fiona just skips along.

Rose gets up and looks at the little ones and smiles: Just so adorable.

RAdm Rose: Ok, you two look like you are about to fall asleep.

Amanda: Na uh. (Yawn)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Nick: *The Tepes continues to Fight the Hur'q Ships*

Briana: *looks around* where is everybody? *walks into the ship, looking for everybody else*
    A few HurQ Raiders are on the Tepes tail, trying to to get a lock.

the Enterprise F is taking a punding from the HurQ as the Llieset tries to cover it. Communication is being jammed so badly that there is communicatiosn between ships, not even counting the station, and Bajor.
    Ancient Griffon insult

jaessa: sur- *notices briana.* err nevermind i guess their back.

jakara: hey your stuff is here.
    Nick: Koroh, Lock Trajectory and bring us to face them! I'm gonna unload everything we have on them!

*The Tepes locks Trajectory and comes about to face the Hur'q Raiders, still moving away from them, essentially flying backwards now. The Tepes Fires a full rapid fire volley of Phaser Cannon fire at one of the Raiders on the Tepes' tail, the bolts slamming into the Hull along with a Photon torpedo. The turrets and Railgun of The Tepes fire at the other Raider. After ending the locked trajectory the Tepes speeds in the Direction it was pointed, flying past the remaining Raiders in the opposite direction they were chasing the Tepes*

Briana: It is, Sweet. The gun is yours Jakara. I thought you might like it. It looks so much like a Tommy gun, right? *walks over to her Droid, taking a knee by it and placing a hand on its head*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex is currently making his way to the pylon s'zer and sev didn't head for*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    jakara: tommy gun huh, ill have to check that out that droid is FUBAR you know?

jaessa: it is pretty damaged.
    Briana: We can fix him up. I don't think I'd consider him FUBAR
    (*jabs rattler with a cattle prod*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Rattler went to bed like an hour ago, man.)
    (*sprays thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*grabs thread in jaws and shakes wildly with a loud growl*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Still waiting on people it seems... so, any idea on how to pass the time?)