test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jaessa: thats kinda hot... *zones off for a second and shakes her head covering her lower half with her shirt again. clearing her throat.* y-yeah... so i thought i was an odd one with having both....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Its not odd at all. *She smiles* Though you might want to put some pants on at this rate.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: So yeah. If you need that girl's help, I'm sure you can ask me give her a call. Watch something punch a ghost in the face a few thousand times. So real quick. Who's paying for this, you or me? I have the coins and you have those chits from the 'bounty' back on Mandalore.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Ethrit: Its probably better if I take care of it, it would look odd to pay with coins at a place like this.
    jaessa: um... yeah. *her shirt pokes up a bit.* im going for round two.... ill be back. *carefully turns away walking back into the room with the door closing behind her.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: yeah. I'll leave a tip tho.*finishes up her food* Do you mind if I get Dessert or should I wait until we get back to the ship?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Oculus: So soon? *she blushes and watches Jaessa go back inside and she sighs, leaning forward and resting her face on the table*

Ethrit: Dessert is fine just pick something you think sounds good.
    Briana: *looks at the menu* what's a blue milk shake? Is it a milkshake with Blue food coloring or something?
    Ethrit: No most of the milk in this galaxy is blue milk which comes from banthas. It tastes great and is a major export on desert worlds.
    Briana: *blinks* excuse me? Most of the Milk is... Blue? The hell?
    Ethrit: Its because Bantha's make blue milk. *he shrugs*
    Briana: I see... I guess I'll try the shake... I hope they have chocolate.
    Ethrit: We do have chocolate. *he nods*
    Briana: that then.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    DS9 Command: ******* Tepes ******* ******** ****** *******

Quinn opens the door, as managed Chaos is seen over the ring.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Nick: Yes, Tepes here. What can we do for you?
    jakara: *walks out clothed with a towel on her head.* damn shes been in there awhile, must really be going at it.

jaessa: *walks out a few minuets later wearing her refurbished robes.* thank god for sound dampening.....

jakara: you must've been pent up like a mother f*cker.

jaessa: you have no idea..... anyway did the others make it back yet?
    Nick: DS9 Command, your communication systems seem to be damaged, because we only understood one word out of that. *The Tepes continues to Fly and shoot swarmers and Hur'q ships* someone try to compensate so we can hear them. *a random Tepes bridge officer attempts to clean up the signal from DS9*

Briana: *looks around for the waiter, attempting to flag him down*
    *the same one walks over.*

waiter: what can i do for you?
    Briana: Can I get a chocolate *sighs* Blue Milkshake?
    (I'm gonna nap for a bit)
    waiter: of course, anything for you? *looks at ethrit*
    DS9 Command: ______ Hurg ___________ Comm systems
    Hurg taken 2 pylons heading for reactor. Repeat Hurq have boarded DS9, dignatoaries are safe for the moment. Please be advised the Hurg have braod spectrum jamming capabilities. Long Rang Comms are jammed, short range is interminent

K-13

Capt O'Neal: Get me the Adm O'Connell, jessica i mean. We have lost the comm Feed from Bajor and DS9, so ineed to adivse her on it.

K-13 Comm Officer: Midsummer Night Dream, this is K-13 control. We need to contact Adm O'Connell, we have lost feed to Bajor and DS9.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited May 2019
    Oculus: No it's just us 3. *she throws away the core of her apple* Did my hangover cure help, Jaessa?

Ethrit: No that will be all. *he hands the wait a credit chit to pay for everything*

S'zer: The Hurq have taken two pylons? I wasn't even aware those things had a purpose. Come on let's try and help with one of them*

*Joule reroutes the call to Jessica*

Jessica: Admiral O'Connel speaking.
    As the kids run around the secured shuttles, the rest of the flight deck stop for the moment to see the four kids having fun. Some of the crew try to help Leo, but others try to help the other three.

Capt O'Neal: We just lost the comm feed from the Bajoran system, including DS9 and the Exeter.
    Ancient Griffon insult

waiter: ill be right back with your milkshake then. *walks off to put her order in*

jaessa: yeah it did, id be hold up in the room passed out still with out it probly.

delivery guy: hey anyone in there i have a delivery to make here. *a voice says from the open landing ramp.*

jakara: what the hell... *walks down the ramp to see the delivery of brianas blaster and nearly junked looking T3 series droid.* you must have the wrong hanger we never ordered anything.

delivery guy: says here its for hanger C-7 for briana sent by quintus drayzan.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Sev: Right.

Krystal: Lets go.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Oculus: I'm guessing Briana has been busy. Go ahead and take it. *She stands up and stretches, taking a good look at the robes Jaessa is wearing.

S'zer: You ever fought the hurq yet? *He leads the way to one of the pylons still trying to contact Security*
    (Waiting on Shadow to do his thing)
    Ancient Griffon insult

*jaessa wears a long sleeveless collared open V neck tunic showing a bit of cleavage. on her hips she wears a leather belt with a few pouches and her dual bladed lightsaber clipped to the inside of the tunic that continues past her waist forming a kama that goes a little past the backs of her knees. finally she has tight grey pants with black leather thigh high boots and two tech gauntlets that go up to her forearm wearing a pair of fingerless black gloves. she picks up a dark grey cloak that goes down to her feet and attaches it to the collar of her tunic keeping the hood down.*

jaessa: its good to be back in my robes.

delivery guy: some one ganna sign for this? i got other deliveries to make.

jakara: yeah yeah give it here. *sighs it for briana* i have no idea what she'd want with a crappy old droid thing like this. *as soon as she signs it the delivery man hurries off*

jaessa: whatcya got there? *walks down noticing the case and packed up droid.* oh cool an old T3 model.

jakara: i doubt it can even power on.