test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armor not showing

doug#3513 doug Member Posts: 9 Arc User
On my character Aero I bought the vanguard environmental suit. When I put it on it don't show up on my character. But my solanae marksman environmental suit does. When i first bought the vanguard suit it showed up 1 time. After that its never showed on me since. But when I activate it I can hear it, and see the light on it. Just can't see the suit.

Comments

• flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    It's definitely a bug that many of us have noticed on the Jem vanguard ev suit and the Discovery ev suit. The outfit you have selected seems to affect how it's shown in game. If you're wearing an off-duty outfit, it seems to work most of the time, but the standard uniforms have issues.
  • doug#3513 doug Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    > @flimjam#3426 said:
    > It's definitely a bug that many of us have noticed on the Jem vanguard ev suit and the Discovery ev suit. The outfit you have selected seems to affect how it's shown in game. If you're wearing an off-duty outfit, it seems to work most of the time, but the standard uniforms have issues.

Thx for the info ill change my outfit now.
  • flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    This problem wasn't fixed with the last update. In previous versions, the Jem'Hadar vanguard ev suit at least worked properly for that faction, but now the helmet doesn't even show. Switching from a uniform outfit to an off-duty outfit doesn't help either. The legs seem to show properly, but not the chest/arms or the head.
  • legion#1230 legion Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I am also having the same problem here on PS4
    My Gamma Vanguard Ev suit only shows the pants section