test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    (not yet, ran out of money and its going to be a few more days before I get some more to check it out)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    (I thought it was really good and I will leave it at that. They're gonna be making a TV show based on the whole Continental hotels concept. It's like Harry Potter but for Hitmen.

Briana: Does that sound cool or not? *continues eating*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    Jaessa: uuh yeah.... sorry about that... sometimes I get kinda frisky Whalen I'm drunk.... h-how much did you see?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Oculus: *she turns bright red* A-all of it. I thought you were asleep and Jakara wouldn't let me go in to check on you so I took a peak.

Ethrit: It sounds like a good idea. Would probably be a lot of fun for all of us.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Save some for me Alex. *takes the disruptor and looks it over* This'll work. Pretty sure we'll pick up more on the way. *spins it on her finger like a cowboy* Never a dull moment.
    Sev: This station never gets a break.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    alex: if this spell works the way i think it will...you won't have to fire a single shot​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Krystal: Then why have me go with you in the first place Alex? If it works, my presence is redundant and pointless.

I'm not gonna sit back, look pretty, and claim all the credit like a good little Admiral. I'm gonna fight and earn that credit I keep getting.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: How long until you think we can safely go back to Korriban like Oculus wanted to?

Nick: any orders, Command? *The Tepes comes around on another side of the previously hit Hur'q ship. Unleashing another volley of Phaser cannon fire. Destroying the ship and any swarmers caught in the core breach as the Tepes flies on, its turrets firing at the Swarmers in pursuit*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited May 2019
    S'zer: Shall we go shoot some bugs?

Ethrit: Oh that? We could probably go back in a day or so, I doubt the empire knows we even want to return and they weren't defending it at all so since we ran they'll probably leave the place alone.
    Briana: True... guess we lost shrav somewhere along the way. We'll go back to Korriban under cloak. Let Oculus do what she needs to do, then get out and go home. Hopefully when this war is all done and over with we'll see Jorin back home.
    alex: because if it doesn't work, i'll need cover since hur'q acid is actually dangerous to me...plus, safety in numbers​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Sev: Right.
    Krystal: *deadpan look* Seriously? The "Safety in Numbers" line... after calling yourself a "one wolf army"?
    Ethrit: It could be another few years before the war ends.

*S'zer pulls out a modified phaser pistol, seemingly based on elite fleet phasers but its all black and its trimmed down*

S'zer: *He taps his combadge contacting security* This is Commander S'zer of Starfleet intelligence, have the Hurq boarded the station yet?
    (you'd think the intruder alert going off would tell him that...)

alex: yes​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(It was a red alert not intruder alert, red alerts go off the moment combat begins not the moment boarders get inside)
    Briana: and for us it will be days, weeks, or months. Do you think Jaessa is gonna stay here and fight or come back with us... or just go off and disappear
    (everything has an intruder alert...even stations - which go off, surprise surprise, when someone who isn't supposed tob e aboard finds its way aboard)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Ethrit: She seems to have taken a liking to Oculus, I think there's a good chance she'll return with us. Might be helpful to have another force user in case we ever come across Vitiate again.
    Briana: No clue who that is. And why would you need a force user? Just shoot them. There are an infinite number of ways to kill people. Not sure why you'd specifically need a force user.
    edited May 2019
    Ethrit: Vitiate is beyond a normal force user now. He was the sith emperor from our time and He is seemingly non corporeal. I killed his host body and he's still kicking, and he can consume the life force of an entire planet to make himself stronger. Back here he was planning on consuming the entire galaxy with a ritual in order to become a god. Shooting him isn't really going to be enough we will likely need to destroy his essence in order to really kill him though it seems to take a huge amount out of him whenever his hosts are slain so if we kill another we may be able to work to be rid of him easier. Though to be honest if he possessed someone like you or your father then we may as well prepare ourselves for annihilation since he would have an immortal body to go along with his soul.
    Krystal: *tenses up*

You're lucky everyone else is here right now Alex... because I'm resisting the urge to use a few words that wouldn't be diplomatic.
    *mutters about superpower BAMFing of everything, showing off in front of a female, and feeling like the token fox as she heads for the door*
    Sev: *goes and gets a rifle before coming back*
    edited May 2019
    (he possessed a clone of one of matt and kayla's kids, so...prepare yourself for annihilation, because the kids have all their father's power and more)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(But they're not immortal and you've toned down your op stuff. Also who would be in charge of security?)
    edited May 2019
    (ro senna)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    jaessa: so uuuh i guess you saw my extra bit... um to explain that, i was just born with it. *shrugs* i dunno i never asked mom about it. does jakara have both too? *lifts her hands up feeling like she doesnt need to hide her secret anymore.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Oculus: Yes and so do I. *she nods* Though for me that was because of an incident on belsavis.

(A planet probably lost to time so I doubt anyone still knows about it)

(I'm assuming Rose is in charge of security so I think they're stuck for now)
    Briana: So you have to destroy his essence? Like... him as a ghost? Cause I know a woman that can literly punch spirits and ghosts. Kinda... also not even sure if I could be possessed.
    (salting and burning earthly remains destroys ghosts - and not just the body...ANYTHING with genetic material has to be burned too)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(also, quite a few people know about belsavis - the most important of which being mara jade and roganda ismaren)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Mara Jade isn't really that big of a deal yet and I'm not sure who Roganda is. I'm talking about during this time which is still right after Episode 4, they won't get to Hoth for another few years.)