test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg TFO 'Cure Applied' (Advanced) Giant Mushroom stem blocking transformer

rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
As stated in title, part of the environment has shifted into the path and is covering one of the transformers thus preventing it from being activated
TZpZYPB.jpg
bKPozK4.jpg

It is located at the 2nd group of transformers
covering the 3rd transformer in the group
I confirmed that every else in the group could see the stem and were blocked

TFO Cure Applied Advanced (via Random)

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello,
    Thanks for reporting the issue. We have currently internally filed a bug and passed it to the correct team to fix. Do let us know if you experience other issues.
  • dorkeyboydorkeyboy Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    the problem is its still on the random que list and Impossible to finish we are constantly getting leaver penalities everytime we get queued for this tfo
  • hiruliashirulias Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    the same happend to us in the normal difficulty
    g3vXUeO.jpg
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
    Hello,
    Thanks for reporting the issue. We have currently internally filed a bug and passed it to the correct team to fix. Do let us know if you experience other issues.
    I posted this days ago
    Hello,
    How about you take it of the random rotations or is that to much to ask? Everytime this comes its a guaranteed leaver penalty and a pain of wasted time to get to the point just to figure out you beam up now and get a leaver penalty. How hard can that be to take this out of rotation?

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Adding my voice to this one.
    This bug destroys any attempt at the TFO and then you get hit with the leaver debuff, ruining any chance of another random.

Typed while sitting with the leaver debuff after "The Cure: Applied" bug.
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.
  • lordakuralordakura Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    i get the same bug but i don't run random. i know running random gives bonus but for now don't do random, only thing i can think of at least tell they fix this.