test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time in a Bottle Elevator Panel Out of Reach

hroric72hroric72 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the Drozana Station part of the quest "Time in a Bottle" the elevator panel seems to be a little bit out of place, making the progression of the quest quite difficult, if not impossible (been jumping around and the prompt shows up, but haven't been able to get it)...

I'm pretty sure it wasn't there last time I played this; either I shrank or Qwen knows what is going to happen and is sending a subtle message... So consider this a heads-up (no pun intended... Well, it is, sorry, I couldn't help it) :D

Time-In-A-Bottle-Panel-Bug-01.png

Update: I forgot that you can start the mission from sector space directly, so the progress part of the quest is not an issue and therefore just a minor inconvenience, though I'm not sure if it's the same for the quests in the "Spectres" episode (haven't played that one in a while).

Post edited by hroric72 on

Comments

• ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    Yes! It's the same bug I have post. In my case it happen in "Everything old is New". The console to start that mission is in the same place. Shall we send a ticket to support? DEVs are you reading this or you prefer to be contacted by support?
  • hroric72hroric72 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ayexeyen wrote: »
    Yes! It's the same bug I have post. In my case it happen in "Everything old is New". The console to start that mission is in the same place. Shall we send a ticket to support? DEVs are you reading this or you prefer to be contacted by support?

I noted your post after my update last night, and some fleetmates verified that it wasn't just my imagination; a ticket (that goes through ARC support down to the DEVs) could help to highlight this issue to be addressed sooner rather than later in an upcoming patch, but basically any quest that starts through this panel is on standby, unless you can start it directly from sector space, as it's the case with "Time in a Bottle"...

• yucaleyucale Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Cold Comfort - Panel from part Interrogate Tran / Prevent Breen Coammander to overhear - have the same problem. The panel moved unreachable up.