test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All Characters Missing

dak313dak313 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I haven't played in a couple of months and logged on tonight to find all my characters missing. Anyone know whats going on?

Comments

• garamore1garamore1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    almost 100% sure the characters are still there, you just logged in with the wrong account. Try other email addresses and if all else fails, contact customer support
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Have you ever bought any ships from the zen store on that account? if so make a JHD and finish tutorial and see if those ships are still unlocked... as far as I know PW doesnt delete toons on inactive accounts. so either wrong account or someone logged into your account and nuked it.
  • dak313dak313 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have been a Lifetime member since Day 1........Same account I always use. All characters are gone. I lost my group as well as my bank account that I have had for years with different items
  • dak313dak313 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    Have you ever bought any ships from the zen store on that account? if so make a JHD and finish tutorial and see if those ships are still unlocked... as far as I know PW doesnt delete toons on inactive accounts. so either wrong account or someone logged into your account and nuked it.

So I made a new character.....It ask if I wanted to skip the tutorial which means I a;ready did it as well as all my packs I purchased are there as well. So either I was TRIBBLE and my characters were deleted or there is a tech issue with my account either way I lost alot if I cant recovery my characters
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    you may have been hcked. contact support maybe the team can. rollback acc. status to an early date