test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

borg ground tfo's

lad#4029 lad Member Posts: 12 Arc User
my gawd! borg ground tfo's are the WORST aspect of this game, and that's on top of a targeting system that straight up refuses to work, like, even remotely, buggy customization that, again, refuses to work most of the time and let's not forget the constant crashing for no reason at all. seriously, I'd file a ticket but I'm sure they're well aware of it and are content to just let this sit. so very glad that I've never put any actual money into this game.

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Could you be more specific?

I don't understand why you feel that borg tfo are worse compared to others. :/
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Ah you played into the hive. Yea, better not respawn there. You should wait for your team-mates to resurrect you. I understand that this a map better suited to be played in a team where its members look a bit after one another. In randoms it can get messy easily.

The way I see it there are two options. Practice and acquire better gear. That way you can clear the map on your own without needing any help. The alternative is to do it under the protection of your fleet and/or DPS channels. That way you have experienced comrades aiding you.

Both ways work for me. The elite version of that map is part of my daily grind for fun and resources. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    The Tholian TFO on Nukara is like that. If you respawn, you respawn in the room you start in and can't get out.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D