test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Command Tier 6 Ships at Any Level! NOT working!

fortknoxxxfortknoxxx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hi,
Just claimed a Jem'Hadar Vanguard Warship (T6) on toon level 2, 6 and 21, and i get the message: You do not meet the requirements for this item.
I've leveled it on a Dominion Toon to mastery 6 and claimed it with another level 65 character on which it works.
patch notes from today stipulate that it should work on any level... but it doesnt.
Kind regards
Fortknox

Comments

• saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Strange - I just played my level 13 Fed Klingon, and I could claim the whole 4 pack of JemHadar Vanguard ships… and others T6 too. Do you have any itmes in overflow bag? Vanguard ships comes as an inventory pack from Z-Store… and sometimes overflow bag blocks ships.
  • fortknoxxxfortknoxxx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Inventory is completely empty
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    It should also be noted that Jem'hadar and Romulan toons might have issues before they choose a faction.
    they are Fed toons
  • rwillarddev#0892 rwillarddev Member Posts: 17 Cryptic Developer
    Are the 2409 feds, are they TOS feds, are they DSC feds? Need a bit more info.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Actually - this may be silly question - but do you have free ship slots?
    If this is not it, you may want report this as bug.
    … and from my experience the Support buton from STO webpage works better than sending ticket ingame.
    the level2 is a 2409 fed, the level 6 is a DSC and the level 21 is a TOS
    edited May 2019
    @saber1973a yes free ship slots are available also, just dry docked 1, still same issue
    issue already submitted as bug on reference number 190422-000161 but not solved. (04/22/2019)
    waited on new update from today as this patch announced all ship would be claimable.
    Thank you, final question, are you on console or PC?
    edited May 2019
    PC, my wife has the same issue tho :) and playing on PC too
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Do the affected captains have the same race, gender or profession?

If they have anything in common, it might help narrow down the problem.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
    Awesome thank you. For future bugs, please add them to the https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports because they might not get seen right away if you have them here instead of the bug forums.
    edited May 2019
    @tyler002 no one is: Vulcan(female)Science, other is alien(male)engineer and trill(female)Engineer
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Stuck a report in about this on PS4. Claiming spoonhead and jem ships on a lvl27 klink.

Seems like someone decided that the ships are in fact BOFFs when unboxed. When going to delete them you get the options for creating manual etc.

Cardies worked after a relog so only spock knows wtf was going on with them. (proper spock not emo spock from the jarjar movies or that hirsuite disco one)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Anyone running into this, also check that your overlfow bag doesn't have anything in it, in case that matters.
  • alonaralonar Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    I had it happen on my level 32 gorn kdf, couldnt claim the vanguard ship but could claim the t6 kor bop.
    alonar wrote: »
    I had it happen on my level 32 gorn kdf, couldnt claim the vanguard ship but could claim the t6 kor bop.

The Jem'Hadar ships are the only ones with the mastery level 6 unlock for other factions. It looks like testing that fell through the cracks for QA.

• crypticwolfgang#8040 crypticwolfgang Member Posts: 3 Cryptic Developer
    Could any of you provide the character name for both the jem'hadar character that you unlocked mastery level 6 on and the character you are trying to unlock the vanguard ships on in addition to your account name?
    for me: FortKnoxx@Fortknoxxx (Jem'Hadar toon unlocked)
    Toon i want to reclaim: Fortknox'x@Fortknoxxx
    for my wife: Ikara'Tikla@hirulias (Jem'Hadar toon unlocked)
    Toons she want to reclaim: Sarih@hirulias, Aria@hirulias, V'lily@hirulias, Niati@hirulias, Lill@hirulias and Cana@hirulias
  • crypticwolfgang#8040 crypticwolfgang Member Posts: 3 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the information!
  • mmorinemmorine Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I might as well throw mine in here, the Manticore ( or indeed, any other veteran ship t6, it appears ) does not appear in shipyard to claim ( Level 4 character, just made to test these features )
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Hm. I have several T6 ships. Might see about trying to get one of my lower toons to claim one.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    echatty wrote: »
    Hm. I have several T6 ships. Might see about trying to get one of my lower toons to claim one.

It would be good to try the LTS / veteran ship. It makes sense that if there are bugs in claiming the ships it would be those and the Jem'Hadar instead of "regular" C-Store T6 ships.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello everyone, in order to claim LTS ships your character must reach level 5 for specific LTS unlocks to happen for that character. IF you are level 5 or above and the LTS ships do not appear let me know your character name @ handle and I can investigate.
  • tzeechtzeech Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm having a similar problem with my jem hadar ships I've claimed them with multiple toons but my reman klingon faction they can be claimed but they show up in my inventory as a black and white icon that cant be used only tooled at and discarded also he is level 16 he can claim all other klingon and crossfaction t6 ships
  • cyllus2014cyllus2014 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Came here to see what was up with the Jem'hadar ships. Glad the dev's are aware of the issue.
    Well, now you cannot even claim it anymore...
  • hiruliashirulias Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello everyone, in order to claim LTS ships your character must reach level 5 for specific LTS unlocks to happen for that character. IF you are level 5 or above and the LTS ships do not appear let me know your character name @ handle and I can investigate.

my toon is level 22 V'Lily@Hirulias, i completed the tutorial i'm not even able to claim the box anymore from c-store on any of my characters not even my level 65.
  • ioz04ioz04 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    yeah cant claim them on any of my toons unless it was already claimed
  • tzeechtzeech Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same my jem hadar ships have now become unclaimable with my reman toon