test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You do not meet the requirements!?!

postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
According to the patch notes for 14th may t6 ships on console are open to all levels.

According to the game my level 27 klink doesn't meets the requirments to comission any of the jem hadar or cardassian ships that they should allegedy now have access to.

I can claim from the store but after unboxing each one the token thing that replaced the box just sits in the inventory.

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The event ships can be claimed and comissioned fine its those store ones that are having issues which look to stem from the token being flagged incorrectly going by the options to create manual etc normally associated with BOFFs not ships.
  • rwillarddev#0892 rwillarddev Member Posts: 17 Cryptic Developer
    Hi, thank you for your report. We were looking into reports on PC and I have forwarded this issue and thread to the tester assigned to investigate it on PC.
  • legion#1230 legion Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    > @postagepaid said:
    > The event ships can be claimed and comissioned fine its those store ones that are having issues which look to stem from the token being flagged incorrectly going by the options to create manual etc normally associated with BOFFs not ships.

I’m having the same problem on PS4
    Bought the Gamma Vangaurd Pack
    And it’s doing this on ships after I T6 mastered them with Jem’Hadar
    It allows me to claim after T6 mastery
    But gives me the BOFF commission dialogue box and won’t let me use
    I have 0 overflow and 4/14 spaces used at shipyard

I tried to link to the picture I shared from my PS4 to twitter since I can’t share them directly to here for some reason but it won’t let me do that either

I’m not digging how they make it difficult to communicate or demonstrate your problem when I payed for this game

@Raven_STO on Twitter to see pic posted