test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admiralty Campaign: Gamma Recruit to Level 10 in 3 campaigns

regimentalmanregimentalman Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Good day all, I wish to inform everyone of a problem that I am having at the moment. I have managed to get my Gamma Recruit to level 10 in 3 campaigns, the problem is the additional slot you would receive on all your characters didn't happen, just stays as is, informing you to "level your gamma recruit to level 10 in 3 campaigns". I contacted support and they fixed my Gamma recruit but all my other characters on my account stayed the same, I am still in contact with support, they advised me to fill out a "bug report" and to post the issue on this forum. Support is working on the problem and hopefully will get it resolved. I just want to inform you all, if you are having this problem it has been reported.

Comments

• alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Thanks for reporting it, although I'm afraid they are not going to do anything about it anytime soon. When they ask you to post it in the forums, it's usually a sign that they want to get rid of you without doing anything about the actual cause of the problem, unfortunatly.
  • aten66aten66 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Good day all, I wish to inform everyone of a problem that I am having at the moment. I have managed to get my Gamma Recruit to level 10 in 3 campaigns, the problem is the additional slot you would receive on all your characters didn't happen, just stays as is, informing you to "level your gamma recruit to level 10 in 3 campaigns". I contacted support and they fixed my Gamma recruit but all my other characters on my account stayed the same, I am still in contact with support, they advised me to fill out a "bug report" and to post the issue on this forum. Support is working on the problem and hopefully will get it resolved. I just want to inform you all, if you are having this problem it has been reported.

Did you go to the Temporal Officer of your faction and actually claimed each admiralty slot? They are account unlocked, but you actually have to go to the recruitment store to claim it. Edit: per character
  • elvindoreelvindore Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    [Ticket]: 687558: Gamma Recruitment Missing Reward?
    My Gamma Vanguard Recruit never did receive the 10th Admiralty nor was it made available to the other toons in my account.
    The other final awards indicated for Admiralty are also not posted in the rewards available through the temporal agent on any toon.
    Posting the Temporal Agent indicator my recruit obtained the Admiralty reward - screen capture posted - but there's no 10th slot.
    favzzxvufach.bmp
    fc7xswo8qu4n.bmp
    There is also an interesting remark when talking with Temporal on other toons -

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,996 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    It doesn't give you a tenth admiralty slot - it gives you the ninth slot, which according to your screenshot, you already have.
    Good catch, was about to say that myself.
    elvindore wrote: »
    My Gamma Vanguard Recruit never did receive the 10th Admiralty nor was it made available to the other toons in my account.
    You've claimed that 9th slot already for your Gamma Recruit - don't forget to claim it on your other characters vie the Temporal Agent in ESD, Qo'noS Great Hall, or the Romulan Flotilla.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/