test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TNG Uniforms color mis-match

pino31pino31 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
(Flaming, ranting, demanding comments moderated out. File a bug report in the Bug Subforum or post a less hostile thread in Feedback/The Art of Star Trek Online. Either way... /Thread - BMR)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• pino31pino31 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    The 2017 post apparently updated to the front when I commented....I forgot it does that or I wouldn't have created this one on top of it. But while I'm at it here's a pic of me feelings extra stupid in game lol:

greynblack.jpg

see greyer in shirt and pants are blacker but it's the same h1 color swatch :(

• trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Welcome to the Cryptic Color Pallet Class 101. Where the same color is always different.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Creating a new thread about the issue is what you should have done. Necroing threads over 30 days old is a no-no and the thread will be locked.

At any rate, the colors are also different for the Skant uniform. So I generally just make the skirt part solid black.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    After they made the Season 1 uniform, the later TNG uniform is in need of a quality pass.

However the best way to approach this is just to bring up the subject. Not go off on a ranty tangent with accusations of theft. The TNG uniform has been in game since day one, so it is an older piece. Will they fix it? I hope so if they have the time. But next OP... just bring it up as a QoL improvement. Others may agree with you if you aren't so negative.

My 2 ECs.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    My skant didn't match my top when I wore it. The front colors were different
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.