test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where to get the kills?

spy8446spy8446 Member Posts: 585 Arc User
So now that the foundry is toast, where are the best places to get X kills for the ground and space accolades?

Some of the battle zones should be obvious, but what about the other kills as an example, salt vampires, I dont believe there is anyplace to kill them.

For fed toons I think there is only 3? missions to "Kill" other fed officers, one place for killing Remans (I think) and so on.
is there any kind of a list or something somewhere?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    You might be SOL on some of them unless Sompek kills count and you grind it endlessly.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    for the salt vamp, it counts. :smile:
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    I think only "KDF rebels" is the only NPC faction that's impossible to get at the moment, that said the rewards are account bound so if you got toons in other factions you can use those.
  • Options
    I dont think thats true, my KDF and Dom toons dont have the romulan or klingon kills but my main fed does
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    spy8446 wrote: »
    I dont think thats true, my KDF and Dom toons dont have the romulan or klingon kills but my main fed does

honestly most KDF NPCs count for the accolades, though what you get from them is a title and at best +2% more damage to that specific NPC Group. That said I'm pretty sure my KDF toon does have kill accolades for other klingons, I'll have to check though.

If Sompek counts then that's probably the best place, the KDF rebels (if it still exists) is practically impossible as there is exactly 1 NPC that counts for that NPC faction in the entire game (unless he was removed from the faction as well).

As for the rewards it was my mistake there I thought you meant endeavors.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    I think only "KDF rebels" is the only NPC faction that's impossible to get at the moment, that said the rewards are account bound so if you got toons in other factions you can use those.

Not impossible. There is 1 whole mob in the entire game that counts as a klingon rebel. I believe it's the naussican outside the Hasssan bar area on Nimbus.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »

Not impossible. There is 1 whole mob in the entire game that counts as a klingon rebel. I believe it's the naussican outside the Hasssan bar area on Nimbus.
    I've heard there are now rebel klingons in Starbase Incursion. If you get lucky with the RNG.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »

I've heard there are now rebel klingons in Starbase Incursion. If you get lucky with the RNG.

Not to mention getting lucky to actually get the queue itself to pop.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options

Yeah I know, I meant "practically impossible" not "literally impossible", since yeah you can do it but it's such a bloody grind that it's not viable to do it.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,320 Community Moderator
    If you're looking for sources for Accolades, there is an Accolade thread here in the forum, and a channel in-game.

Also, I believe the previous lone Klingon Rebel that counted towards the accolade was Captain Fang of the Snapdragon in the episode mission, "Undying".
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    If you're looking for sources for Accolades, there is an Accolade thread here in the forum, and a channel in-game.

Also, I believe the previous lone Klingon Rebel that counted towards the accolade was Captain Fang of the Snapdragon in the episode mission, "Undying".

Yeah I thought so as well, which was why that accolade was such a pain as it was mob that wouldn't respawn in a mission.
  • Options
    They need to fix that then, there are even a few places they could add more battle zones for both space and ground, most of all for the enemies that only appear in 1-2 places
  • Options

Yeah I know, I meant "practically impossible" not "literally impossible", since yeah you can do it but it's such a bloody grind that it's not viable to do it.
    It's technically viable. Just do it like 3 times a day and you'll be done in less than a year lol.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    The rebel klingon in "The Undying" is actually Zorgun (I know because I killed him 2000+ times hunting that accolade). Klingon rebels has since been added to Starbase Incursion and supposedly also Colony Invasion, so it's now much, much easier to get these accolades.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    trekpuppy wrote: »
    The rebel klingon in "The Undying" is actually Zorgun (I know because I killed him 2000+ times hunting that accolade). Klingon rebels has since been added to Starbase Incursion and supposedly also Colony Invasion, so it's now much, much easier to get these accolades.

The problem with those STFs is the random nature of the enemies.

Do the Gorn in the canyon on Nimbus count as Klingon, Klingon Rebels, or Gorn?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    trekpuppy wrote: »

The problem with those STFs is the random nature of the enemies.

Do the Gorn in the canyon on Nimbus count as Klingon, Klingon Rebels, or Gorn?
    Gorn IIRC,could be regular KDF too, definetly not klingon rebels though.
  • Options
    The Gorn on Nimbus count as Gorn.
This discussion has been closed.