test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

possible graphic bug: starship customization colors and other options not working

kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
For some time now not only has my ship changed colors depedning on what area it's in (Before patch) but now the colors and even sometimes material does not change at all when I customize my ship. Is this a bug?
Nobody here, but us blue kittens.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    It's highly likely that you have equipped a shield that changes the appearance of your ship.
    Right-click your shield and you might find you can 'disable visuals' on it.
    Alternatively, look in the 'visuals' tab of your ship setup and remove any shield from there.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    No there are no options like that.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    He is talking about outside Ship Customization and not in it. Though it of course depends if the shield, engine, etc has a visual or not. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Press "U" to open the Status tab of your character and click the entry under your character on the left side that shows your ship setup. Check the shield for visiuals and check the visuals tab under the little picture of your ship to see if there's anything in there.
    Perhaps you can post a screenshot showing the problem?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    ECA05DA02E55A17F4DF95BB88F083E15AA704765

there are no visuals added to any of my ships.