test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some Klingon Ships Sometimes Transwarp Twice

I have noticed a bug where using certain Klingon ships and activating transwarp either in a system or in sector space causes the ship to instantly transwarp and disappear. Then the animation continues as normal except the ship is then invisible. What is strange is that it does not happen every time. I have no problems with the bird of prey type ships so far, but it usually happens with battle cruisers, specifically the Vor'Cha and Vor'ral type ships. I will have to see if I can capture the bug as a video to better illustrate what is happening.

Comments

• ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    I can confirm this. It happens in many KDF ships. Exactly as maphisto explained.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    If one could compile a list of the Klingon ships that have this problem it would help Cryptic greatly to nail this bug and figure out what is causing it. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • starangel1980starangel1980 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    This is happening on my T6 M'Chla Pilot BOP, and it is the only KDF ship I've flown so far, so I would expect it is happening on others, as well. Behavior is sporadic, as Maphisto said.
  • maphisto86#2647 maphisto86 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I have only two KDF ships currently so far so my experience is limited to them. Nevertheless, it has occurred to me several times with the K'tinga class cruiser and the Vor'cha and Vor'ral class in particular. Only once or twice with my Kor class bird of prey but my main has been the Vor'ral class.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Yeah, this one's been in for a long, long time.

To my knowledge whether it happens or not depends on the destination, not the ship. Qo'nos for example, always does it for me.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    It’s not the ship, it’s a faction thing, and it’s been around since before I joined the game.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    This has happend On my Vo'Quv carrier and I think it may have also appeared on my t5 b'rel retrofit...
    Nobody here, but us blue kittens.