test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CANT EQUIP HANGER PET

Can't equip Adamant Fighters to any ship; not even the Pralim. Captain Is ROM/Fed ally, Lv52. Fleet Pralim.
Problem: When selecting hanger pet. Adamant Fighters do not show up. Have Both ADV and 'Blue' versions. shows only the 'De-Equip' Slot and items from the Req. officer in spacedock such as Type 8 shuttles, Delta Flyer, etc.
(Guess this means Nia is benched for a bit)
Unknown if this afercts any other Ally action ship unlocked pets as of this post.

Comments

• tanis178tanis178 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same issue. Level 65 with a fleet orion blackguard ship. Can buy the elite cutpurse fighters but not equip them. Just a blank space where the selection window shows up. I can equip the default fighters from the qa’tel but not the cutpurses. Tried in the inventory, from the bank, from the ship manager, from space and on the ground through the menu. Tried switching protection status on/off, logging out, restarting the application and switching characters.
  • tanis178tanis178 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I should also mention that the blue cutpurse fighters that came with the ship cant be re-equipped either.
  • i also have one rare and one very rare advanced delta flyer, but it won't fit into any slots at all on any of my ships, I will fallow this post to see if any one has a solution (keeps fingers and toes crossed)