test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we please pin down the char login list?

zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
Im one who likes to keep a certain order. I played other MMOs where the character list is fixed and the list is sorted by character creation date. In another I can decide on which position which char is. But here in STO the list is never fixed, it always sorts by last logged in. Its chaotic and gets worse the more chars people have. Its much worse for people like me with a slight case of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Why is the list like that? Can I hope for a (optional) fixed list?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,292 Community Moderator
    My 50+ characters wholeheartedly endorse this suggestion.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Personally I prefer having the toon I'm playing at the top. But as long as I'm not required to use it, an option to change the sorting wouldn't be bad.
  • mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Being able to see your entire roster on one screen would be nice too.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I'm with azrael on this. While an optional would be nice, I don't see it as anything too important to work on when there are bugs that need fixing.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.