test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    shrav: yes, and we left it behind...luckily, it has an autopilot system, so i can have it follow this ship to naboo once we drop out of hyperspace and i can send a hypercomm transmission​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jakara: *spaces out*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: Woah, neat.... Do you like sour stuff? slushies have a ton of flavors. You can get sour flavors. Like... I got a sour flavor right now. Its blue raspberry! *Sticks her tounge out, showing that her slushy has turned it blue*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (raspberries aren't sour)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited April 2019
    (Blue Raspberry can be though. Kinda how Green apple is always like the sour apple flavoring )
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Fiona and Leo look up at Rose..

Fiona: Mommy want in on the huggies?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited April 2019
    shrav: the shistavanen diet doesn't often include foods with a sour taste to it - i am not experienced with it

(also, i figure i should show off what he actually looks like - so basically this, but darker brown fur and different clothing obviously

latest?cb=20081029010544
    )​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: You wanna try something sour then?
    shrav: i think i'll stick with sweet things for now​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Okay then. You're missing out though.
    shrav: somehow, i think i'll survive *the wolfman snarks*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: if you think so *chuckles*
    Jaessa: did you two ever fight each other back in the old sith wars? *she says to ethrit and oculus*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (*slaps seven over the head with a massive fish*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *finishes her slushy, looking a bit disappointed* it's all gone...
    Jakara: just like kharak. *sips her slushie*
    what's a kharak? *shrav asks after setting his empty cup down, not sure what else to do with it*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *Gets up and puts her slushy cup away so it can be reclaimed, then looks around the ship* so what now?
    Jakara: I dunno. What did I just say? I'm coming down pretty hard right now.
    Briana: *looks af Jakara* wait, you're coming down?
    shrav: you said something about kharak immediately following that one *he points to briana* saying her drink was all gone...so what is a kharak? some kind of drink?

(and how does she even know about kharak anyway? she's not from M-51 last i checked)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *shrugs* I dunno... I'm still kinda hungry... *gets up and finishes off the rest of the Taco supplies making one large taco*
    Jakara: I think it's a place I've been before.
    shrav: you 'think' it's a place you've been before? usually, one either knows where they've been or they don't​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Oculus: We did occasionally come into conflict in a few instances earlier on. Though most of the time I was arriving to places a bit after he left. There was another Jedi I fought with a lot more, a sith pureblood like you Jaessa though she had apparently been the daughter of a Sith who defected. *Oculus cuts the pie*

Ethrit: I remember her. Around the time we left the empire and republic had formed a truce to deal with the Sith empire and to be honest it's possible peace talks might've been on the table afterwards, hatred for the jedi and Sith were dropping pretty quickly on each side.

Jessica: Its okay to hug them too rose.

Reina: I can handle it. *she smiles*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Briana: *watches Oculus cut the pie while she munches on her large taco*

Nick: *sighs, looking back to Gaia* yeah... just gonna wait a bit to tell them... honestly I don't think I'll ever be seen as family to anyone other than you and... well you know
    (i think you meant 'eternal' empire...why would the sith empire team up with the republic to deal with itself?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    (They aren't at the eternal empire yet and the reason being that the Sith Emperor was plotting to exterminate the entire galaxy to make himself a God. The Sith don't exactly want to be exterminated and first teamed up to stop revan then stayed teamed up for the emperor.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Jaessa: I remember that. Reven went all haywire then not long after the eternal empire popped out of the shadows. Those days were pretty hectic.

Jakara: well I'm pretty old and I've been to alot of places some times I cant remember.
    Briana: *Still eating her Taco* so hey.... If those apples are special... did you use a special crust too?