Options

If you Have enjoyed Anson Mount as Pike in Discovery

2»

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Regardless of if they or other sites blow the incident out of proportion, Anson Mount has left discovery which is a fact. It is extremely unlikely he would come back for another star trek show though I wouldn't say its 100% impossible.

He left because his contract was only for season 2 and your linked article says CBS would love to work with him again. For all anyone knows, he may return in season 4 or beyond should DISCO go on that long.

I thought it was confirmed discovery is ending after Season 3 so they can focus on other star trek shows?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I only saw this just now, i was gonna put my name on the list but everytime i try to access the op link it load for a moment and goes blank screen. i guess i've been blocked or something. well whatever the case, from what i understand anyway the 15k mark was surpassed some point yesterday.
    valoreah wrote: »
    According to whom? If you can link an official announcement from CBS, I'll believe it.
    No one.

A CBS exec did once say that all of these new Trek shows wouldn't be releasing at the same time, and that some are serving as replacements for others, and also said that the Section 31 show might not come out until Discovery is done. And we later learned that the Section 31 is coming out after S3 of Discovery, so many have assumed that Disco S3 is the end, but it hasn't been confirmed that S3 is the end, or that Sec 31 is outright replacing Discovery.

which isn't a link or an official announcement.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    I only saw this just now, i was gonna put my name on the list but everytime i try to access the op link it load for a moment and goes blank screen. i guess i've been blocked or something. well whatever the case, from what i understand anyway the 15k mark was surpassed some point yesterday.

Strange. I wonder how many more votes the petition would have if not for people having the same issue as you. Anyway, it's currently at 16,450 (as of this post).

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg