test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wells Class Time ship Relativity

viceadmiralwhiteviceadmiralwhite Member Posts: 37 Arc User
I was wondering, where can I get a Wells Class Star ship like the Relativity?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• aten66aten66 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    Currently the only way to acquire a Wells Science Vessel, is through the [Special Requisition - Temporal Science Vessel] While T6 is the most likely available one, off hand and not online, a T5 variant was once available, but has since become scarce when the box was updated with its T6 version. Currently a Terran Empire variant of this, a Klein(?) Temporal Destroyer is actually cheaper on the exchange, due to it being a Lobi Ship, but the only thing different is console, trait, and console layout/minor visual difference, but otherwise visually similar. Definitely not the same ship, but probably easier on the wallet.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    for me this is the most beautiful ship in the game:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Wells_Temporal_Science_Vessel

I have it on one character and have no complaints at all. a beautiful science ship. it's been quite cheap on the exchange over the past year or so - not sure about right now.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    It make no sense how they chose to give the T6 Ambassador full temporal spec but not the T6 Wells.
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    It make no sense how they chose to give the T6 Ambassador full temporal spec but not the T6 Wells.

I KNOW RIGHT!?
    Oh man was I peeved the T6 update did not give a "Temporal" ship the full Temporal Suite.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    Special Requisition - Temporal Science Vessel , on the exc. and admiralty card on time and tides mission
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    That Pastak Admiralty Card is great. 78 Science and negates SCI modifiers. You really can't pass that one up.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    It's a shame the C-Store Temporal Multi-Mission Science Vessel can't use the Wells skin if one of your characters has a Wells.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    I've seen the T5 Wells-Class on the Exchange a couple of times for really cheap. I'm given to understand that it's not always on there but on the off chance look for "Special Requisition Pack - Temporal Science Vessel."

Her stats are not as desirable as they once were so if you find her then she'll be less than 40 million last I saw.
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    tyler002 wrote: »
    It's a shame the C-Store Temporal Multi-Mission Science Vessel can't use the Wells skin if one of your characters has a Wells.

But its not a Wells..IN any way..Pets..Different Stats..Different Layout..200years newer..

Thats like those guys in Phantoms asking for the Defiant skin..Its not the same ship

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• viceadmiralwhiteviceadmiralwhite Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    is the Wells class available in the C-store? or where in the exchange can I find it?
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    It's on the exchange, search for Temporal Science Vessel. That's one of the ships that was never put into the C-Store, along with its T6 counterpart.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.