test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

unable to access the fleet colony world

torri#4857 torri Member Posts: 5 Arc User
for several months i have been unable to get any of my captains to the fleet colony world. not sure if this is just happening to me or to others. is there something that we have to do to regain access to this location?

Comments

• kf4tvikf4tvi Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Just so you'll know you're not alone, I haven't been able to go there for months either. Regardless of which character/ship I am using, it simply crashes to desktop. I used to keep trying until I made it to the surface, but sometimes that would take up to a dozen attempts, so I just gave up on beaming down to Dranuur Colony altogether.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I don't know if this helps but did you try to go to alpha quadrant and travel there "manually" and then enter and then get close to the plant and then beam down kinda? I don't remember the procedure but it's something like this if I recall correctly.

I did a similar procedure with a zero level colony holding and was able to go there and take the 3 quests and do those.

transwarp (or transportation from other area) there has to be "earned"... the hard and long way. but you probably can transwarp meanwhile to other areas in alpha quadrant and travel from there, if you don't want to travel all the way

Disclaimer as a player: there COULD be an issue more specific to your case (a bug), I don't know if it is so and not saying there is none.