test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Endeavor Perks - 0 for 41 on getting Energy Weapon Damage (Space).

wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
Are some endeavor perks weighted with better chance of appearing than others? The two I want the most are crit chance space and energy weapon damage space.

I have collected 41 perk points so far, and although I have gotten the crit chance one multiple times, on none of the 41 turn-ins was Energy Weapon Damage (Space) one of my 3 choices.....

Is there some trick to getting that one?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    It's random luck of the draw. Personally I've had several hits for energy weapons in space, as well as crit chance/severity in space, yet some of my fleetmates have yet to see it come up. Just depends on what it decides to give you that day.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    It seems entirely random to me. I am just a little further on than you and have scored 6 points in space weapon damage. I wonder if later on, we'll get a choice of three that are already maxed. I hope not, but I sort of expect that to be the case.
This discussion has been closed.