test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

did not receive bonus zen

telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
According to the launcher after the update today, there's supposed to be a bonus on any zen purchases. I made two separate purchases of 5000 zen (50$ each) through steam, which the website says is an approved method of purchase for the promotion, and each time only received 5000 zen, rather than the additional 1600-something the promotion advertises.

Edit: should be an extra 1300 zen according to the promotion page for each 5000 zen purchase, so currently ive been shorted 2600 zen after putting in 100$. Please make this right.

Comments

• nursewithwoundnursewithwound Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue sending in a support ticket /sigh
  • telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    > @nursewithwound said:
    > Same issue sending in a support ticket /sigh

Warning my fleet to hold off on buying zen until this is resolved.
  • oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Likewise, unless post is from a different dimension or something we are not have any luck with sales on xbox right now... I have been waiting for this sale for a while now and my one night off in two weeks i can't just blow stupid amounts of cash on all the stuff i wish i had... anyone burning the midnight oil around if you could reset the on switch for 'please spend money' that would be great...

again that is on xbox... if pc is having an issue as well I imagine all platforms are in the same boat...

take my money! wait give me more incentive first lol...
  • oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    update... console.. within the last ten minutes... four prices have been fixed but not on 11000 or 23000... going to make a new thread as this issue seems different from pc issue..
  • telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    Support was relatively quick to respond to this and helped me out. Anyone else who had the same issue, i suggest putting in a ticket on the website