test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New female pain sounds are INCREDIBLY annoying!

nagoraknagorak Member Posts: 882 Arc User
edited April 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I don't know who thought this was a good idea, but it's incredibly obnoxious being in combat on the ground and hearing people wailing away. I don't care if it's more realistic or not, it's severely distracts and detracts from the game play experience. This also was not portrayed anywhere in the shows where people would just be wailing in combat.

Please either take this back out, or give us the option to disable the sound. It make ground combat quite annoying to play now.

Comments

• perfectcrypticperfectcryptic Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    I have my sound low and play music. I kept hearing something different, thought I was going mad.

I didn't see anything in the patch notes. Thought it was a bug left over from the silly April 1st sounds.

Arc Defender, amazing having to get a pin every time to submit a post. Good way to protect yourself (Cryptic) from your customers. I guess our communication with you is about the same with you to us. Bits and pieces.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    I took a all female away team to Nimbus ... they were all screaming when the Gorn attacked.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • razelgrazelg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    On defera you hear the borg grunting and groaning, rather annoying i would say considering they dont make any verbal sounds what so ever. An off switch would be nice.