test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Light Cruiser parts don't even connect

captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
edited March 2019 in Graphical and Sound Issues
The Saratoga struts and the Reliant roll bar don't even connect on the ship.
https://imgur.com/a/mXx6NAM
lHut1H2.jpg
"I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker

Comments

• maphisto86#2647 maphisto86 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Wow, that is a bad modelling mistake. I hope it is rectified. Have you given a bug report in-game as well?
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    This happened to the Nebula as well, but was promptly fixed after pointing it out. It might help to.post this over on reddit as well ☺
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou