test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary Ship Event - Failed to received ship

Hi,

On this day I have completed the project, but, after the launch of the project, he disappeared immediately and don't give any ship. BTW, I checked the store Event and relog. And the next project is the same (give 1000 to give ship). For info, I use only button 'Fill all' to complete the project, and in the past is doesn't give any problem.And, I can't go to support page by any way, even if I access in a different language (ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS), to open a ticket for this problem.

Best regards,
Pascal.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    Is it in your overflow bag?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • smilegcb2#3786 smilegcb2 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Overflow bag is empty. And i have slots available in inventory.
    edited February 2019
    I had a similar problem when I Filled All a project. Sometimes you have to wait or go to another map and then it gets completed. Also, do you have a lot of DOFFs in your Duty Roster? Many times when you have that problem, that can stop you from receiving ship awards.
    I have change maps / waiting 2-3 days, and actually 401/425 duty off in the duty roster... Still no trace of the ship. x(
    edited February 2019
    I suggest you post in detail the problem, the name, faction, and species of your character, and ask for chrian, ambassadorkael, or engineerb4 for assistance. Sorry this happened to you. I just thought of something, did you check the brig and the passengers tab where refugees that you get from DOFF missions go in? Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    edited February 2019
    My brig and passenger aren't full.

Details : Carter@pascaldu76 ; faction FED ; Humans.
    Problem : When i filled all the project (Anniversary), the project disappeared and the ship doesn't go in my bag. The new project is now "1000 Anniversary project", so the fill all have probably bugged and cancel the project ? (Fill all on other project doesn't made this bug).

@ambassadorkael#6946 , need help here, please :disappointed:
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    That sounds really bad. Just a thought, have you checked the rep store to see if the ship actually did unlock account-wide? Also check your ship roster on that character maybe it was unpacked automatically or something even if it should not have. Anyways good luck getting a hold of support so they can grant you the ship you farmed for.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
    edited March 2019
    First things i have check is the rep store... And i haven't got the ship in the roster.

And i can't go in the support page ... ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS when i try. @chrian#9670 or @ambassadorkael#6946 or @engineerb4#4806 ? :p
    Post edited by smilegcb2#3786 on
    Still Can't get this ship, and Support still silent on this (Can't go on support page - same error ; ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS for STO support)
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    The support page problem is probably an ad blocker....turn it off while trying to access Support.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    It's not an Ad block problem, because, it's actually not active and still not work. I have try with other navigator like Edge but no change.

Still no support so i haven't this ship yet...