test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armor visual didn't unlock

rezze#2552 rezze Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I completed the 3 necessary projects for the Delta Alliance reputation ,but there is nothing available at the tailor . There is no project like the Omega armor set. What am I missing? Had no problem with the Terran. Just equiped all 3 pieces, went to the tailor and there it was.

Comments

• ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Have you checked under regular uniform and... ugh can't recall the precise name, but the tight jackets? Because for some ungodly reasons sometimes armor visuals get their own categories and sometimes it goes into regular tabs such as uniform tab. I can't recall where the Lukari end up and there's no rhyme or reason to it.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • rezze#2552 rezze Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I checked. Still nothing.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Okay dumb question. Have you tried closing the game and restarting it?

If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    Usually, when the armor visuals don't unlock, one (or more) of the items haven't registered with the associated accolade.
    I had this happen on a character and Customer Support just triggered the accolade manually for me.
    I had this happen on another character and they said they couldn't fix it.
    Whuh??
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    I completed the personal shield project again. Didn't help. Doing the disruptor project since I already did the phaser rifle. And yes I did try closing the game and reopening and restarting the system. Still nothing. Damn! That always works on my phone!
    How do you contact customer support? Noob question, I know.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    Scroll up to the top of this page and click the "Support" link.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    Armor accolade didn't unlock. No response to the support ticket. Redoing the project.
    Correction, they can't or won't do anything. They suggest posting in the bugs fo :/ rum. Huh. Never thought of that.(facepalm)
  • kehlaikehlai Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Contacting support will achieve nothing. Especially if you are on console. I've contacted them and I am still waiting for a reply 4 months later.