test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are Phoenix Box Ships like Lock Box ships or are they like the Event ships?

During the last time I spent most of my Dilithium from my characters to buy Phoenix Boxes (and all the trading down from the prize tokens to get more Phoenix Boxes) I got two Ultra Rare tokens.

I was tempted to get both Risa ships earlier, but I didn't use them because I didn't know how they worked in terms of if they should be kept in the Drydock if it works like a Lock Box ship (which you have to try to get again if you had the ship Dismissed) or is it a ship I can reclaim like the ships from Events, like the Account Reward Claim?

I doubt (at this moment) the ship wouldn't be Account-Wide unlock, but I'd like to know if should keep my trigger finger away from the Dismiss button.

This is esp. important since the T6 Risa Corvette is on it's way.

Also, I wonder if the console for the other Risa ship is part of the set (if there is one) for the corvette?

Best Answers

Answers

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Its a big stumbling block for folk like myself.

Main characters have the ships they want and often too many to choose from while alts aren't played enough to really justify giving a per character ship.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Its a big stumbling block for folk like myself.

Main characters have the ships they want and often too many to choose from while alts aren't played enough to really justify giving a per character ship.

Yes, but the idea is to run the events if you want them account unlock, it's like an aditional prize, the Phoenix is an alternative method to get the ship you missed, but it comes with restrictions. People needs a better reward to sacrifice time to get those ships..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    @darkbladejk

Nerco Alert
    pjxgwS8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.