test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A few suggestions...

Firstly, good evening at the time of posting.

I have been playing this game since 2015, I signed up because of the AoY expansion. Much has happened since then in the Trek universe, such as a new TV series. This game is old, but it has a good core of players behind it. As a Graphics Designer and a stickler for detail, I have some ideas.

1. The Nausicaan race: The race doesn't exactly appear canon. Either base them on the TNG/VOY design or the ENT design. Specifics include the horns/spikes on their hands, the ones running down their forheads, and a better sculpt for their heads, making them more screen-accurate.
2. The Vulcan ships: In ENT there are multiple vessels the Vulcans use, such as the Suurok and Surak classes. I would also vote the materials be updated to reflect the series more so.
3. The Antares Class as it appears in DS9 should be used as the default freighter for the Federation.
4. Harry Mudd's Class J starship should be added.
5. The Antares-type as it appeared in TOS should be added.
6. The El-Aurian Whorfin class should be added.
7. The Oberth class should have its materials updated, if it isn't already in process.
8. The Vidiian ships should be added, as well as the race.
9. The Kazon need more coverage, especially their ships.
10. The Klingons need accurate uniforms, based upon those in TNG or DS9.
11. On numerous ground maps there are props that clearly don't appear to belong in the setting, such as Researcher Rescue. In the first room, the platform with the control panels on it is a completely different material.
12. Remans need to be more canon, e.g more texture around face, whiter skin tones.
13. Races to be added
  1. Antican
  2. Aaamazzarite
  3. Antedian
  4. Arturian
  5. Arkenite
  6. Betelgeusan
  7. Bynar
  8. DIS Tellarite
  9. DIS Talosian
  10. TOS Talosian
  11. Kelpien
  12. DIS Saurian
  13. Cheron
  14. Corvallen
  15. Crepusculan
  16. Denobulan
  17. Efrosian
  18. Ellora
  19. Excalbian
  20. Kasheeta
  21. Kazarite
  22. Kreetassan
  23. Lissepian
  24. Loque'eque
  25. Medusan
  26. Megarite
  27. Melkotian
  28. Nibiran
  29. Selay
  30. Sheliak
  31. Tamarian
  32. Tarchannen III Species
  33. Tarkalean
  34. Vendorian
  35. Edosian
  36. Xarantine
Also, there are costumes/uniforms that would appear beautifully in-game.
  • Capellan Uniform(Male)
  • Elasian uniform(Female)
  • Gideon Suit
  • Gideon Tunic
  • Landru's Servant's robes
  • Landru's Robes
  • An updated TMP uniform and TWoK uniform

Please add your thoughts.

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    The Antares Class in DS9 is a Miranda with a sensor pod. It's not a freighter.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!